Open Sky / Disappointing quality
I ordered 3 items from Open Sky at the end of December. two of the tops arrived today and to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement! The quality of the material is ridiculous and the one top that I purchased - I can't tell which side is which because of the seams running all over the place. It's unfortunate, as the tops look really cute online. Don't be fooled. The fabric is thin and flimsy and doesn't look like it would hold up to one washing! I contacted the company regarding a return of the items and they want to charge me $8.61 PER ITEM! Which is probably more than what they cost to make! I will be returning both items and paying for the shipping at my own expense at the post office. If they then deduct the return postage from my refund, I will contact a lawyer. What a scam!
More Open Sky Complaints & Reviews
- Opensky.com - this was clearly a poorly made product 
- Opensky.com Vendor Pretty Rock Glam - poor customer service have not received order 
- OpenSky - can't unsubscribe from opensky.com
- OpenSky - stole my money! 
- OpenSky - liars and thieves!
- Open Sky - inferior clothing
- OpenSky - mini smallest invisible wireless 4.0 bluetooth headphones with mic
- Opensky Project - unauthorized credit card charges
- Opensky.com - orders for christmas delivery
- OpenSky - there is no customer service!