Onstar Diagnostics / Poor service!
My Account # is [protected] and I have a complaint about the diagnostic system giving a notice whenever the battery is close to failing. The Rainier is three plus years old (2004) and the battery has failed three times in each year of ownership.
Today my wife waited for me in the Rainier while I shopped a the drug store for about one half hour. She was playing the radio and when I returned and tried to start the car it would only make a clicking sound.
After several tries, I called triple A and they jump started it. I would think that the diagnostic system would alert the driver whenever the battery is at a low point and liable to fail.
More Onstar Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews
- Onstar.com - Unhappy with OnStar service! 
- Onstar - unauthorized charges and useless service 
- Onstar - they sent survey card can't log on 
- Onstar - Misleading information
- Onstar - Customer service 
- Onstar - renewal fraud
- Onstar - the fees! and no multi car family discount...
- Onstar - didn’t work when needed
- on star - False charging
- Onstar - unaccptable service