OnlineCityTickets.com — deceiving process
My husband was directed to OnlineCityTickets DIRECTLY from the Saroyan site. He assumed, wrongly, that this was the vendor for Saroyan. Yes there are disclaimers if you look carefully for them, but this was very misleading. In addition to additional fees, he received a confirmation to try to get ORCH section, his choice, but nothing more specific than that. We don't know when we will be receiving these tickets - or if we will. We tried to cancel but received a message from customer service indicating 'all sales are final'.
This is a terrible way to do business, and a terrific way to antagonize customers and ensure we and those we know will never use this site. Horrible.
More OnlineCityTickets.com Complaints & Reviews
- OnlineCityTickets - don't buy tickets from this website! 
- www.onlinecitytickets.com - they provided fake info and I haven't got my tickets 
- Online City Tickets - beware! they are selling fake tickets!
- Online City Tickets - scam 
- Online City Tickets - online ticket sales
- OnlineCityTickets.com - bruno mars tickets
- Online City Tickets - fraud price gualging
- [Resolved] OnlineCityTickets.com - tickets
- OnlineCityTickets.com - unethical business practices 
- Online City Tickets - ringling brothers circus tickets