OnlineBiz.com / Unauthorized billing

Today Onlinebiz took $47.82 from my debit card. I did not authorize this.!! I remember last week I got some info from them that only cost a dollar and some change. I never ordered anything else from this company!!! I put money on my debit card yesterday to pay my sons bills with, who is on disability. When I tried to pay these bills today, I find I only have a little over 30 dollars on my card, when there should have been over 80 dollars. I then called my card company who informed me that my card had been debited today from ONLINEBIZ.com for $47.82. FOR WHAT??? I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING ELSE AND I CERTAINLY DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS!!

I have been trying to contact this company and they keep putting me on hold, which as I write this I am still on hole, 30 minutes to be exact...

Va

More OnlineBiz.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fe
      11th of Aug, 2008

I have the same problem. I authorized for only $1.95 and then today I saw two more charges, 39.85 and 129.85. I called them, all they tell me is some manager will you. Any success getting your money back?

22nd of Aug, 2008

I have had the same problem. I was not aware that there were extra charges or that i needed to cancel before a certain period of time. I have seen 3 charges try to get charged to my card for $39.95!! Luckly the card is a prepaid card and i only put $20.00 on it to pay my AOL bill. BUt the thing of it is is that the charges they are trying to collect were never disclosed or authorized!! What can be done???

31st of Aug, 2008

Me too... They "OnlineBiz LLC" no need to tell my story its the same as all of yours. First $1.95 then $39.95 then $129.85. I keep getting the run around from OnlineBiz.com. Phone call after phone call with no resolution. Not much luck with the bank either though I have disputed the charges that does not get my money back. I have filed a complaint with IE3 the internet clearing house for internet fraud/crimes. As mentioned there are several web sites listing many complaints about this company as well as their other named companies. I am beside myself wish I had some real recorse in dealing with these folks. I might as well be in an ally and they have a gun in therir hand. I probably have a better chance of keeping my cash...

• De
      15th of Sep, 2008

I have submitted an official complaint to the AZ State Attorney's office today 9/15/08
    After doing some more research I found this address that might be of use to all of you
    The Bogus business name is
    "BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES LLC"
    15029 N.THOMPSON PEAK PKWY
    STE B-115-620
    SCOTTDALE, AZ 85260
    I am now going to send emails to Google
    because we found their add falsly using their name as well
    You can see the ad at www.homekit4u.com
    I am going to CNN and MSNBC and anybody else that I can think of as well.
    If anybody has any information that can help me (and you)
    get these people please send me an email
    Lets get them! I'm tired of lazy scamers ruining our lives with their greed and lies

• Fl
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I recently checked my bank account statement and found a charge of $129.85 from a company identified only as NBCGP. The name didn't sound familiar to me so I telephoned the 1 - 866 number listed on the charge. I spoke to a gentleman who informed me that I had gone online and apparently clicked on their services called onlinebiz.com. He informed me that the 30 day cancellation date was past and that I was charged the service fee. I still don't remember having done this. At any rate, I attempted to go online with onlinebiz.com only to find that no such animal existed. Has anyone had this problem?

• De
      5th of Oct, 2008

I got all of my money back!! I did contact the AZ State Attorneys office and found them to be very helpful
    I suggest that you all do the same
    They have a link right on their website to do this
    Good Luck!

• Mo
      14th of Oct, 2008

I too was scammed... I had an email, however, I never authorized even the $1.XX service fee. I checked out my account and found the exact same three amounts. I will be writing to the AZ Attorney General's office and Google. I also have my bank/credit union checking it out... Advise them that your card was stolen, a fraudulent transaction and no authorization was given for this withdrawal.

I wonder how many more have been scammed. This is disgusting!

This Is Definitely NOT Good!

• Ke
      18th of Oct, 2008

I too got the $39.85 (monthly fee) and the $129.85 (initial enrollment fee) on my debt card. I just called and found out that the two charges are related (explained in previous sentence). After talking with the lady on the phone, she got approval from her supervisor to refund $100 of the charges. I took the deal and hung up. We'll see if I get the refund.