Omni Business Solutions / Terrible company

I too, am a 'Victim' of Omni Business Solutions/Empire Mentoring Group. My story is the same as everyone else that has posted a complaint here, so I won't go into the details, except to say, the ex-employee of Omni that posted a complaint here was my coach! So i can see why I never made any money...just read her complaint! It's, for the most part, self explanatory! Also, I found out the same information Omni teaches you, is available on the Internet for FREE from sources such as Google, and some others. And, after all, who knows more about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) than the largest 'Search Engine' (even though, Omni claims they know more...What a joke!)!

After I canceled my account with Omni Business Solutions, I acquired a 'web hosting' account, and built my own website with the help from a friend at BlueNovaNet.com (hope he doesn't get angry with me for using his website name). Once my website was completed, I went to work marketing it. However, I didn't use the information taught by Omni, but rather, the free SEO Forum at Google, and some others 'In-The-Know'. I'm here to say, while I'm not getting 'Rich', I made more money during the first six weeks, operating my own site (my way), than I did the entire twelve months I was with Omni (doing it their way)! And, I've invested less than $500.00 doing so, thanks to my friend, and my website continues to make money!

Stay away from Omni Business Solutions and John Ivy (was with Empire Mentoring Group at the time I was BS'd into signing up)! These people will take every $ they can from you, and more if they can get it!

For those of you that have a complaint against Omni Business Solutions and/or related companies, you need to file a complaint with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission), not the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The FTC has the ability to investigate and prosecute offenders, where the BBB doesn't! Besides, Omni Business Solutions IS NOT (or wasn't at the time I signed with them) a member of the BBB, so the BBB has little, if any, power over them.

I sincerely hope everything gets 'Better' for those of you who have filed a complaint here! However, I strongly suggest that you don't just 'Give Up'! You obviously had a wish to make money, or you wouldn't have signed with Omni in the first place. With a little research, you can still make it happen with far less expense!

Jo

More Omni Business Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

27th of May, 2009

Now they are doing business as Resultzzs LLC. Same scams. Don agree to anything over the phone. They have no contract and impossible cancellation policy. All of Resultzzs testimonials are from Omni. They changed the name.

• Si
      15th of Apr, 2010

Resultzzs took my $3, 000.00 too. Our agreement stated that I would recoup my investment is six months or they would work with until that happened. there was nothing in the agreement about hosting fees. They tried to charge me a monthly hosting fee and I refuse. They have now shut my site down so there is no chance of recouping my Investment. I have done everything they taught (and then some) - but have made NO money.

DO NOT do business with Resultzzs.

• Bu
      17th of Jun, 2010

This is a piss poor excuse for a company. My wife and I are a victim of this company. I have put a couple hours a night into my website which is through them for not one sale. I have put thousands of hours into this. I was told that within 45 days that I was going to earn my inital investment back. I hav emailed them, called them, reported them to the BBB and have not heard a damn thing from any of them. I am full of rage with this company. My wife and I will NEVER get back the money we put into it. THIS COMPANY is a complete scam. If anyone out there is looking to optimize your website in local search, contact my rep with Local Edge Media in Buffalo, NY. His name is Dave Schwab. His company is an independent company that really works for the customer. I will never do any business with OMNI. They can take their scam of a company and go belly up. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE INTERNET. My ecommerce site has been up for 15 months now. The sad thing is that it's tough to just stop knowing that it's almost $7, 000 you will never get back. I've recently tried using google adwords to market it and that isn't working either.

ANYONE READING THIS DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT CONTACT THEM FOR INTERNET SERVICES. DO NOT.

• Co
      30th of Mar, 2011

I have located the owners and scammers / contact the Utah BBB / Utah Consumer Protection / & the FTC as they have cases open currently to file criminal charges against the owners.
    NJ Corporate / Nicholas Johnson
    7440s Creek Road #300
    SLC UT 84093
    www.onlinesucesscorp.com
    480-225-2215

• Ri
      17th of Jul, 2011

I too was persuaded to do a mentoring course which ended up with omnibiz, consisting of 1 half hour session over telephone once a week for a couple of months, for which i paid £4500.
    I was persuaded by two people who rang me offering '' Guaranteed success'' and earn my outlay back within first month.
    Did not know at time it was going to entail omnizbiz or that all they did was teach me to build a website on a hobby- nothing profitable there. When i tried to get money back there was no answer.
    Only thing i can think of is they were a part of the ''Rich jerk'' team as i had just bought one of his ''money making websites??''
    Paul, U.K