OliverGrace / Returned merchandise and never received credit for it

1 El Segundo, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered the Sabrina jumpsuit in late March and it took over 2 months to receive it. I finally received it and it didn't fit and was poor quality, so I had to return it. There was no customer return label in my package so I sent an email to them and they sent me the RMA code and label to use. The merchandise was returned on 5/31/16, they confirmed they received the merchandise via email on 6/17/16 and that I would be escalated for a refund. To date, I have not received the refund and my credit card company, Bank of America has been no help in resolving this and they are making me pay the $144 even though they have all documentation stating it was returned.
Both companies have terrible customer service and it has been a nightmare to deal with them. Never order from Oliver Grace and will be cancelling my credit card with Bank of America too.

OliverGrace

Do
Nov 16, 2016

Comments

• Yu
      27th of Nov, 2016

I had a nightmare with this company. Tried to charge back via CC company and they wouldn't help. I made a complained on the site of the California Attorney General and I had all of my money back in less than 2 weeks. The Atty Gnr office responded within 3 business days, and Oliver Grace was writing/contacting/offering refund within the following week. Easy resolution - they appeared to have shut down operations, though, so not sure how you would now reach them.