Old Republic Home Warranty / Old Republic Home Protection CompanyScam company and liars

Between the date I closed on my house, and the date I actually moved in, a week later, my controller board for the touch screen on my range top failed. I filed a claim with Old Republic. After the technician came out, they denied my claim, telling me that the technician filed a report saying this could not have failed during the time I had the warranty, it had to have been pre-existing. I spoke to the technician.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Phoenix, AZ He told me he absolutely did not tell them that, not to mention the fact that it would be impossible for him to be able to tell exactly when a computer board failed. So Old Republic FLAT OUT LIED TO ME in order to get out of paying on a claim. I'm sure the reason my claim was denied was that a new controller board will cost about $750 and they don't want to pay it.

What a waste of time and money this home warranty company is. There are many other home warranty companies out there. Do NOT give these liars your hard earned money or think that they are going to protect you in any way!!! SCAM ARTISTS AND LIARS!!!

An