Oberon Games / UNSUBSCRIBING

I HAVE BEEN VERY UNSUCESSFUL AT CANCELLING MY OBERON GAME SUBSCRIPTION, AND EVEN THOUGH I DISPUTED THE CHARGE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND GOT PART OF MY MONEY BACK THEY CONTINUE TO CHARGE MY CARD EVERY MONTH. I HAVE NOW CHANGED MY CARD NUMBER SO THAT THEY CAN NOT CHARGE TO IT ANYMORE. I HAVE LISTED THOSE CHARGES AS FAUDULENT AND REPORTED THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!! P.S. THEY ARE NOW IN PARTNERS WITH YAHOO WHICH DOESN'T MAKE THEM ANY BETTER!

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Jan, 2010

If you used your debit card, contact you bank and explain the problem. Ask them to issue you a new card with a different number. Same goes if you used a credit card. They will stop charging, because the number no longer exists. This situation happened to me in late 2009.

REMEMBER! if you have other companies that use that card for auto-pay (insurance, subscriptions, etc, ) they "will not" be able to access their money either. You will need to contact them with you new information.

If you gave them your checking account information like the routing and account number . That sucks, because you would need to close that account, and open a new one.

• Ca
      22nd of Dec, 2010

You can also tell your bank that the company is defrauding you and that you wish to initiate a charge back.

• Br
      1st of Mar, 2013

877-721-3537 Oberon Media.
    Here is a link to one of their Customer Service pages.
    This is another link for Support Request

• My
      23rd of Aug, 2014

I purchased a game and played it for a very long time then my computer crashed, I have the CD that they sent me so I downloaded it and it will not take the key number that came with it, but of course you can not get in touch with oberon unless you want to BUY another. I have tried the phone number's and get told no longer in service.

• Dk
      15th of May, 2013
    oberon games - cant reintall game and play

I ORDER GAMES FROM OBERON THEY TOOK 6.95 A MONTH OUT OF MY DEBIT CARD FOR ONE YEAR.I CHANGED CABLE COMPANIES AND THEY WOULDN'T CHANGE WHERE TO SEND THE GAMES. I FEEL THEY OWE ME EITHER 11 GAMES OR A REFUND. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS DKHUNT1@COX.NETAE4B7

• Mo
      19th of Jan, 2010
    oberon

i subscribed 4 2 mnths to buy 2 gAMES FROM MSN oberon games and now they charge my card every 2 mnths and force me to retrieve games i dont want they never answer my specific reguest to cancel and just answer around it pls if any 1 knows the way tell me how to stop it...

• Tr
      26th of Jan, 2010
    oberon games - cant reintall game and play

An absolute rip off and terrible, terrible customer service. The games would never load and when I called to complain I was told my charges were not processing, but on the contrary. I was being charged twice each month - and getting nothing. Now, after FIVE months of this- I am dealing with the billing department that continues to remind me of the term and conditions. They obviously do not understand the games NEVER WORKED!!! BUYER BEWARE!

• De
      22nd of Dec, 2010
    oberon games - Can't cancel
    Oberon GAmes
    UNK

I agreed to purchase 2 games in a six month period. It took a month to be able to download the lst game and I have never been able to download the 2nd and they are taking the money out of my account. I have sent repeated emails without response. I want my six month term cancelled and a refund for the 2nd game I did not receive. I am contacting my bank to not let any more withdrawals be made from Oberon. "This is radiculous.

• Ka
      1st of Mar, 2013
    oberon games - cant reintall game and play

I purchased a game through oberon games. I had a couple problems with it at first they resolved the issue. Now I was having a problem with the game Build-A-Lot 4 in 1 Bundle so I uninstalled it then reinstalled it and now it pops up wait for your game to load. This has been doing it for a couple weeks now. I paid for the game and now I cant play it. I tried contacting Oberon Games and cant send them a e-mail or cant get a phone number to see what the problem might be.

17th of Feb, 2011
    Oberon Games - Computer crashed/lost game keys
    Oberon [msn]games
    Hendersonville
    Phone: 828-692-0000

I emailed oberon customer service, Telling them that my computer crashed.I have bought a LOT of games from them.I asked for them to send me my lost keys.they replied I should recieve all my registration keys for ALL my games by my email, with in 24 hours!!that was at least a week ago.No reply, no keys .I'm sick of the way this company treats its costomers especially when they spend alot of money.And why can't they do like for example "GAME FISH" they treat their customers right .no loading the keys yourself&if you lose the game you can EASILY get it back under your account 7 purchaces.BAHH OBERON!!!