NZSaleorder paid for an not received - refusal of credit

I placed an order and it was never sent, I contacted NZSale who apologised and said they would look into it. No one got back to me. I contacted them again and 'Anis' said she was unable to assist and referring me to NZ sale terms and conditions. WTF!
What kind of customer treatment is that. I have paid for goods and they have not arrived and according to the tracking - not even dispatched.

Firstly I need a refund and you might like to review the comms as not only do they not explain, make sense, solve or answer anything but they are shocking.

Here was the first and second responses. Gina [protected]

Hi Gina,

Thank you for your message, I am sorry to see that your parcel is still to reach you.

I have checked our system and I can see that this order appears to have been successfully dispatched as per the below.

YOUR ORDER INFORMATION
Date of Dispatch: 14/11/2018
Warehouse Location: US
Tracking Portal: https://retex.global:8443/returnitRest/[email protected]/tracking.html?tn=LZ963144592NZ

Your parcel should have started displaying track events by now, however this is not the case. We will need to investigate further with our Warehouse Team and Logistics Partners to track down your order. I anticipate this may take up to one week to review, however if there's any update sooner, we'll be sure to let you know ASAP. In the meantime can I please recommend that you continue to check the tracking portal link above every couple of days, as most tracking issues tend to resolve themselves.

Please accept my personal apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay of this order. We're on the case and will hopefully get your parcel to you in no time at all. If you require any assistance in the meantime, please be sure to let me know.

Anis | Nzsale Member Relations

Tell us about your Nzsale experience here!
Anis SyafiqaHi Gina,

Thank you for your message.

I have reviewed your order and unfortunately I will be unable to assist you with your request. This is due to your order already being dispatched out of our system.

You may be eligible to return this item to us, subject to our Return Policy which can be found here: https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

If you require any further assistance please be sure to let me know.

Anis | NZSALE Member Relations

Tell us about your NZSALE experience here!

Anis | Nzsale Member Relations