Nutra Foods / Credit Cards Charges

1 364 E Main StMiddletown, DE, United States
Phone: 866-913-0756

I was charged $74.75 for a product I didn't receive two months after I ordered a sample of the product. I called to get a refund and they refused. Courtney said she would cancel anything that appeared under my name. She gave me a confirmation number.

I called back again to speak to a manager and he said that I had signed up for a membership and didn't cancel it within the 14 days. I told him nothing of that sort appeared when I ordered the sample. When I told him that he said he would cancel everything. Nothing then even showed that I had just canceled it with Courtney ten minutes prior to that.

Nothing on the website said anything about a membership. I told him I received no product and I he said it was company policy not to issue refunds regardless of the reason. I told him I did not order the product and would refuse any future shipments and he was to cancel any membership that appeared on the books.

I went on the website and there are many complaints about this company and the idential problem. People have been charged for numerous months even after they canceled. I want my money refunded. I can't afford this.