Nutra Foodsunauthorized charges

J Review updated:

I was alos scammed by this company. Now the number associated with the debit charges against my account has been disconnected and no longer in service. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY. You are only supposed to get a free trial. They fail to tell you that you are gonna be charged $80.00. STAY AWAY FROM ANY FREE TRIALS IT IS ONLY A SCAM!!!

Comments

• A
      Aug 08, 2009

I wish I had read this before I fell for the $.99 postage only fee for a free trial at the merchandise. Couple weeks later I found out that my bank account was charge $74.94 and that it brought my account down and was charged another $37 insufficient fee after a $20 check came in at same time.
    These companies should be out of business and whoever uses their advertising should be held responsible for this fraudulent claim.

• J
      Sep 09, 2009

More details about this fraudulent company. Please do call the [protected] number and engage a representative in dialogue. Let them know they are representing a crooked company. Tell the rep he/she is enabling this company to commit fraud. When they hang up on you call them back. Tie up their phone lines. Argue with them. Make them as miserable as Nutra Foods is making you. They are an independent call center "just doing their jobs". They need to be held accountable for enabling crooks to do business. Also, the address listed in Middletown DE is for a UPS Store. They "just handle the mail" for these crooks. Their phone number is [protected]. Call them and ask for the owner. Tell him he is enabling crooks to steal from honest citizens. Let him know you do not appreciate UPS being used like this. Suggest that he investigate Nutra Foods. Also suggest you will not use UPS for service as long as they represent crooked companies. If enough people complain to the enablers they will stop aiding Nutra Foods. Do your part. I have.