NTI and Intelenet / They are a joke!

1 San Diego, CA, United States
Phone: 1557 Locust St.

Used to do my own backups, got 40 years experience in s/w development, and it make my gut sick when I have to deal with people supposedly providing s/w for you needs. This includes NTI, and Intelenet. Have sent minimum of 7-8 tech support emails to these (companies?) with not one response. Also have asked and filled out a form for getting my money back. Big mistake on my part (should tried trial versions), but even them don’t provide the functionality you want to test/research. Call me paranoid, but I will not even consider or recommend any s/w from Germany. Read a lot of feedback and scam/fraud site/reviews which I always do now and wished I had before. Germany is also known for fake or mirrored web sites for malware/viruses/etc. Since I’ve been a developer so long (and have my heart in every thing I do), seriously thinking developing DVDRW backup software which actually works and is made in the good old USA! Needless to say but not surprised, that MS and XP can’t even provide BU s/w for DVDRW (only CDRW!). And long time ago used to use a predecessor to Roxy (CD Creator) which work fine and supposedly this is what MS is providing (or malforming) into there BU s/w (NTBackup). To sum it all up, I’m writing and submitting to the WEB/Reviews/Comments as I promised I would do to these A-Holes calling themselves developers. EOS, see ya and you just might see some s/w from myself.