nTelos / Treating customers wrongly

This has been going on since the day after thanksgiving. I have had ntelos for about a year with my mom. When i met my gf, I wanted to switch off onto my own account and have her on there. So we went into ntelos the dude said it was no problem and that I was approved for 2 lines no deposit. So after about a week when the switches was supposed to be made...they wasnt. The manager of that store said you were supposed to pay a $100 deposit. I said that we was told we didnt. So the manager said he would credit us here and there for payin the $100 since we was lied to and that something would be done about the guy that lied to us...not...he still works in the store. So when things FINALLY switched over, we was supposed to have unlimited text, pics, and internet, and the manager knew that...well I get a text saying our account is over 500 some dollars. They forgot to add the data to my phone!! Then our phone bill was 33 dollars then within 12 hours it went up to 221!!! We have been in the store 30 plus times and nothing is ever done. They said to call the 1800 people, who dont help matters at all. They keep playing with us and delayed everything so after the 30 days we couldnt cancel. So we decided to go to sprint. Love the phone I got the selection of phones, the plan is amazing for us and I get 20% off because of where I work. ALSO I was approved for 3 lines NO DEPOSIT! No bull crap nothing. Well now ntelos wont help us out since we have been threw so much by us canceling, we have to pay 175 per line which I dont think is fair. They were very rude on the phone to us about this and I love sprint and do not want to leave them. They buy out contracts from time to time but not anytime soon. Ntelos has caused so much problems I dont even wanna pay it, but I know it shows up on your credit report. It has been a neverending nightmare that we just want to go away!!! We love sprint but what can we do about crappy ntelos?

Mo

Comments

• Ti
      14th of Apr, 2010

I agree with you. I am in the process of terminating my service with them. I asked about my service contract end date, they told me. What they dob't tell you is that the billing cycle is normally past that contract date, so you basically end up paying them an extra month of service. Yeah, and by the way they do not pro-rate their termination fee. Good luck!!