Not Applicable / scam

Microsoft corporation
10 great pulteney street
London w1f 9nb

From microsoft [protected]@sweepstakkes department
Winning notification sweepstakes marketing the end of year anniversery etc etc —
£75000. oo gb prize
Second —
Requested I contact rs express couriers, mrdickson olaye dispatch control manager [protected]@yahoo.co. uk to verify address names etc for the parcel containing cheque!!!

Comments

19th of Feb, 2008
    Not Applicable - pathetic
    NOT APPLICABLE
    India

15 days ago I have converted my post paid connection into a prepaid connection, my no is 996777334, my prepaid phone is not yet activated although I have summited all my documents & the customer service excutive name jagtap at lower parel relationship centre that is gallery informed me that my card will b activated in 48 working hours when I called up at cust service at 121 they said my card is not yet active also when I asked the executive they didnt gave me the gallery no, for anay details contact 9987321607.

• El
      16th of Apr, 2008
    Not Applicable - company distrust
    Picture Me Studios
    5821 Antelope North Rd
    Antelope
    California
    Phone: 916-721-0211

Just like everyone else, i've been job hopping and constantly job seeking to find a job that would get me out of the fast food industry once and for all. And like everyone else I have rent and bills to pay and debt on top of that and can simply not survive off of part time hours.

I finally found a job at picture me studios at the time. On the interview I specifically asked for a full time position. And the district manager that was hiring me at the time said to me that I would get tons of hours. So soon enough I finally get hired and finally get over the training period and start to pull in sales, but my hours hadn't gone up like I was promised. So I talked to the district manager again and she said i'd have to pull in more sales to get more hours. So time goes on and I start to pull in a decent amount of sales. My coworkers even stated that, for a first time employee at the company I was pulling in good sales for a beginner. But instead of getting more hours they cut them down! To 19 hours a week! And only on weekends. Bull crap!

This royally pisses me off! If you can't give someone full time hours then dont tell them you can! If you had told me you can only give part time hours during the interview I wouldn't have wasted my time with you lies and deceit. I don't know about other stores but don't trust the district manager. She's just stringing you along like most other corporate giants.

• Sr
      1st of Sep, 2008
    not applicable - how i become a reseller in the uae
    not applicable
    United Arab Emirates

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am trying to become a reseller. But I don't know where to get the reseller id from.
    If u could help me it will be a great please.

I am buying credits from another reseller.
    Awaiting a for a favorable reply from your end
    Thanks and regards
    Sreekumar
    00971-50-4912885

• Ge
      16th of Mar, 2009

$39.95 was withdrawn from my account without authorization on Wednesday, March 06, 2017.

• Ki
      23rd of Sep, 2009
    not applicable - customer service
    Port Saint Lucie
    Florida

Customer service is horrible. I've been trying to get through to someone on the phone for three days with no luck. I have left messages and have not had any calls returned. I called first thing this morning when phone lines opened at 8:30 and was put on hold immediately and am still waiting for someone to come back to the line. Customer service SUCKS!

• Tr
      16th of Jun, 2016

Bought a carton of Pall Mall Red XL cigarettes and the insert was backwards so some of the cigarettes were stuck to the cardboard package and I am unable to get them out.

• De
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Not Applicable - Candy crush level 2134
    Canada

No chocolate dispensers, so can't finish level. I've used tons of lives for nothing!!!

• Tr
      20th of Nov, 2018
    Not Applicable - Pall mall red XL cigarettes
    Edmonton
    Alberta
    Canada

Hi I regularly buy pall mall red XL cigarettes and the last package the insert was in backwards which resulted in 5 cigarettes sticking to the cardboard package and I am unable to get them out.