Norwegian Cruse Lines / Lost and Found Dept
Lost and found issues, My daughter left behind a stuffed cat which she has had for a number of years.
I called the lost and found number as soon as it opened the Monday after the cruse. I was told they would check with the ship and get back with me. Well a month later and 4 phone calls nothing! On the 5 call the person I spoke with said she would e-mail the ship and check on the item. I then spoke to a supervisor to complain that after 5 calls and nothing was happening, her response was did I not understand the rep would e-mail the ship! I then asked why it took 5 calls? Did not get a answer. I then tracked down a number for Roxanne Barr. Here is what I got from her:
1. Item was not found.
2. It was my daughters fault.
3. Sometimes things don't get turn in.
( this was left in the room )
4. She was sure the cleaning crew did there job.
5. Maybe another passenger took it.
( how could they get to the room before it was cleaned )
6. I was lucky most cruse lines do not offer this service.
I would have been better served if they just would have said up front the stuffed cat is gone.
I will never ever recommend Norwegian Cruse Lines to anybody.
More Norwegian Cruse Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Norwegian Cruise Line - No customer service at all 
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Worst experience ever
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Horrible service, rude staff, poor quality food! 
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Room,service and food
- NCL Cruises - Cruise on NCL Dawn Aug. 23 to Aug. 30 
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - wrong information and disorganization
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - bahama cruise from miami july 27-30 2018
- NCL - cabin
- Norwegian Dawn Cruise Liners - No parking, no help with luggage, items stolen, (Medicine, boots, clothing items) , shuttle issues,
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Caribbean Cruise - Norwegian Gem