Northland Group, Inc. / Collection Attempts

Phone: 866-699-4522

Got a letter from this company saying that they were offering me a deal to "clear a debt" that I don't even owe. According to the letter, it was a debt owed to Arrow Financial Services, another bottom-feeder collection agency. I called in to the company (not recommended) and the call was answered by "Eric". I identified myself and asked him for the contact information for Lance Black, the company's President. "Eric" wanted to know who I was and what business I had with Lance, so I told him that I needed to send Lance Notice of Violation of Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, FDCPA, and FCRA, as well as Notice of Dispute of Debt. Eric laughed at me repeatedly and said they didn't give out Lance's information and that if I wanted to sue them, try to find an attorney to draw up the papers for the suit. He kept laughing and then hung up on me.

Soooo... I did some homework and got the following information for Mr. Lance T. Black, President of Northland Group, Inc.

Lance T. Black
20270 Excelsior Blvd.
Excelsior, MN 55331
[protected]
[protected]@northlandgroup.com

While he's enjoying his $1.6MM home, his bottomfeeder dirtbag employees are harassing people about debts they don't owe or are past the Statute of Limitations for collections. Pretty nice place he's built for himself off that backs of consumers who don't know any better.