Northern Leasing Systems Inc. / Identity theft!

1 5400 newcastel ave suite 20Encino, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8186339759

Northern Leasing filed a Judgment against my company and me personally on some debt supposedly my company has with them and is not true. I never did business with them, I had nothing to do with their company and I need to remove this judgment filed in NY, I was never served with any documents and I have no idea what this case is all about. I'm in California they in New York, never done business in NY, have not being in NY for the pass five years.

Comments

• Ha
      8th of May, 2017

Did you solve it? I am in a similar situation. I don't even own a business. They are saying i signed as a guarantor to some transaction. I filed ID theft report with police, I filed FTC ID theft report...and sent all to them. They continue to harass me and threaten to initiate civil suit in 10 days. Does anyone know how to deal. I have filed with TX AG office, NY AG office, CFPB, NY Consumer Protection. They are asking me to sign an affidavit of forgery, and send them my cancelled check, and copy of the back of the credit card. I am unwilling to do this, and the company says that if i dont send them those, they will initiate civil suit against me. I live in Texas. A person by name of Julissa Contreras, Account manager from their Legal Collections department is sending me all the letters and calling me.