North Shore Animal League / Pet adoption
Over 10 yrs ago I went with a now ex boyfriend to adopt a dog. The guy that interviewed me wrote down all the information my ex was telling him about his past pets which were pits. This had nothing to do with me I had no dogs before only cats all my life yet they put all his information on my application. We didn't even love together so why put it down. Any way long story short my ex turned out to be a real piece of work and is now in jail for attempted murder of me and my son. Why is this relevant, because today 10yrs later they denied me again for his past animal history.
I have had nothing but long term homes for cats... he I got when I was 10yrs old another 2 I got for my son at the age of 10... and 2 more after them...all lived there life happy and loved. For North Shore animal league to tell me I am not a good mother for any animal is a slap in my face.
Now a special needs cat will not have a loving home yet instead have more hell in a cage. Who's the monster now?
I respect that they are careful how and who they place their animals with but this is just not right. They refused to help and understand so again left me a victim of circumstances.
More North Shore Animal League Complaints & Reviews
- North Shore Animal League America - Be very aware of the animals you get from North Shore 
- North Shore Animal League - Bogus Adoption Policy 
- North Shore Animal League - Terrible service! 
- North Shore Animal League - Worst Experience in Animal Shelter 
- North Shore Animal League - Horrible 
- North Shore Animal League - Dog Surrender
- North Shore Animal League America - unethical behavior from staff and veterinarians
- North Shore Animal - adopting sick pets
- North Shore Animal League - Charitable donation
- [Resolved] North Shore Animal League - Cat named Max