North Shore Agency / scam

United States Review updated:

I suddenly received a bill from NSA for my professional journal that I neglected to renew. That journal stopped sending me the journals in January of 2008 likely to non-payment/non-renewal. NSA in the meantime has billed me on Oct 17th for the annual subscription of the 'goods' that were never received. I had called the Journal directly and paid them to resume/continue, but this situation should have never gone to collection. Now there is no way to TALK to a live person at NSA - all is electronic PAY OR ELSE.

What is going on!?!?!? We should involve David Horowitz on this. We need to fight back.
Va

Comments

Ri
  3rd of Mar, 2012
Just got a bill from NSA for a Verizon Wireless bill, I canceled the account after numerous attempts to get Verizon to fix a problem of no service, dropped calls, phone turning off and on by itself, no luck. Was told by Verizon to turn phones on and I should sell my account to someone else. Love how the customer has to fulfill the contract term but Varizon does not. They are forcing me to continue to pay them for nothing, and now send the scamming dogs after me, we citizens have no protection at all. Isn't it great how our government bails everyone who is ripping us off with our money and continues to allow then to abuse us. Land of the free, ya right!
Gt
  28th of Jun, 2017
They sent me Sprint bill and i have never had Sprint. Tried to email, it is an automatic respond that says they cant read emails. going to report on social media.

North Shore Agency Logo North Shore Agency