[Resolved] NonstopDeliveryDelayed delivery/no follow through on phone call

Order placed on January 26th with Purchasing Power. I was told on January 31st by NSD online chat operator that my package was at terminal about 1 ½ hours from where I live and that I would get a call the next day to schedule delivery time, didn’t hear from them. On February 1st I contacted NSD online chat operator and was then told I would receive a call on February 2nd, and guess what? I didn't hear anything. My package is sitting at a terminal 40 minutes from where I live and now I'm being told that I will be contacted at the latest by 2/6. Yeah, right!! I am not happy, and this service is unacceptable to say the least. Purchasing Power knows that Non Stop Delivery is unbelievably unreliable but they continue to use them exclusively for freight shipments.

• Resolution statement

• NonStopDelivery [NSD] Customer Care's Response, May 28, 2019

Thanks for the complaint.

Many of our drivers handle very large items for very remote areas. Sometimes if it a very long distance they will attempt to make a route and deliver multiple items at once. I do apologize for any inconvenience this caused but it never should take more than a week to build the route.

Ho
Feb 02, 2017

Comments

Apr 30, 2019
    NonStopDelivery [NSD] - Patio furniture

Patio furniture sitting in there warehouse for over 6 days only 50 miles from my home told they don't deliver unless they have a full load going in that area this company has very poor customer service could care less when u receive what u have ordered