Nomorerack.com / Selling fake/counterfeit lifeproof case

United States Review updated:

I bought a iphone 5 Lifeproof case from nomorerack.com. After it did not perform as stated and had a broken piece on it, I contacted Lifeproof as stated in the box. Lifeproof verified that it is a knockoff/counterfeit case and they are not a seller of Lifeproof. Below is the email I received from LifeProof.

I have sent multiple emails to nomorerack asking for a refund with no response. Now my emails have been closed without resolve on their website. Horrible company.

I also bought Apple headphones from them. I am sure they are knockoffs as well since I come to find out that you can't sell Apple products that cheap.

Dear Mr. Maier,

We are unable to offer warranty replacement for the product you purchased through nomorerack.com. The Serial Numbers on the case (back cover sn: AL43205854P, front cover sn: PAL43206514) indicate that it is a counterfeit of a LifeProof case and not one of our authentic products. Also, further indication and proof of this is that the seller is not an authorized LifeProof reseller.

Due to this ill-fated situation, we are unable to offer any warranty assistance. Without a genuine LifeProof case, there is no genuine LifeProof warranty. I apologize that you are experiencing this situation, but I would still like to assist you!

We ask that you contact the original seller of your product and request a refund. If at all possible, leave feedback with your seller and post a review, informing any other potential customers of your experience. This will ensure that the amount of counterfeit LifeProof products sold decreases and avoids additional purchases of simulated cases by other innocent customers. I hope this clarifies and answers any questions you may have regarding our inability to offer a replacement at this time.

We also have a portion of our website dedicated to reporting counterfeit LifeProof cases. If possible, please take some time to review the contents of this page. This page provides information regarding counterfeiters and how to report them. http://www.lifeproof.com/en/fake-lifeproof-case

We are committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service in the industry. If you have questions please don’t hesitate to call our “Customer Service Department” at [protected].

LifeProof Customer Support

El
Mar 23, 2013

Comments

Mar 26, 2013

Hi elmthree,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [protected]@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

• Wy
      Apr 16, 2013

HI
    I also purchased the offer at nomorerack for the lifeproof case and i got really scared to put my iphone 5 that was bought for 700$ in the water so i called the lifeproof consumer number and gave them the ref number of the upper case and the lower case
    and told me the product is genuine thank G.D

i can t wait this week end to dive with it.

Wyndee