Nomorerack.com / Never received items

United States Review updated:

I purchased two Samsung smart watches and tracked the package to my door. The package arrived completely empty. The company has not responded to my request for a refund as a matter of fact they stopped responding to me completely. I have since filed a police report and a PayPal claim. This was first and last time purchasing from this company. No wonder the prices are so good.
NO MORE NOMORERACK FOR ME EVER AGAIN!!

Mo
Dec 25, 2014

Comments

26th of Dec, 2014

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [protected]@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.