Comments

• As
      23rd of Jan, 2008

I received a message stating i have won 450000 puonds
    from nokia promo 00447011129318 how can Iget the cheque

• So
      3rd of Feb, 2008

I also received a message, that I have won 250000 pounds. I also do not know how to collect that amount.

• Lo
      5th of Feb, 2008

I recieved a massage saying i have won 172 000pounds, i sent a mail on the email stated asking how i can claim my prize but i havent got response yet.

• Am
      8th of Feb, 2008

I also received a message, that I have won 175000 pounds. I also do not know how to collect that amount.

• Ha
      10th of Feb, 2008

I also received a message, that I have won 182,000 pounds. I also do not know how to collect that amount is this a fraud?

• Kh
      12th of Feb, 2008

me 2 i recieved it today saying i won 91,000 pounds

i emailed. and called the company.. no response :S

• Ge
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I got a text saying i won £450,000 in a nokia worldwide promo held in the uk and rang the number to claim,a guy answered the phone and told me to e-mail the address in the text message which i did and they e-mailed me a verification form to fill out and send back via e-mail which i did, they then sent me a payment release verification form stating that nokia inc will pay the insurance for my claim but it was up to me to pay the courier services and there were the names of three courier companies of which one was to be ticked and then returned. Before i even think of sending this release form back can you tell me is this a scam or not? Does such a promo exist or is it a scam?

• Ro
      26th of Feb, 2008

I just received an sms on my mobile saying that i have won 250000 euro in the ongoing nokia mobile promotion in spain. So i called them and the guy told me to send an email. But before sending this email i just want to make sure if this nokia mobile promo really exist.

• Re
      2nd of Mar, 2008

I received a message that i have won 200.000 pounds. I called on +44703197032 and i send email with my personal details. What i am supposed to do now? I just want to make sure if this promo nokia really exists, or if is it just really bad joke.

• Re
      2nd of Mar, 2008

What going on?? Somebody have really bad humour sense..??

4th of Mar, 2008

i received sms i won 191000 ,00 pounds uk from nokia uk promo how i can get this money ?
    . please can you tell me about that sms ? and what time ireceived your answer.

mobile phone : 00974 5801445

• Al
      15th of Apr, 2008

I received sms that I won 250000 gbp pounds from nokia promo from this number +23480574980. Please can I get a answer if this sms is a really!

7th of May, 2008

hi, my name is Mag, i also received sms today from the number +2348027844819 on ongoing Nokia promo, that i have won ?220, 000 and to email them or call them to claim the prize. So I have called them, the guy hang-up, then I have e-mailed them... i got a response to send my details to begin my verification process, so I did. But now i'm wondering if i did the right thing, because i've sent them my data, and truely i don't know who they are - this is stupid but each one of us had or have a hope that this promo exist... please tell me it's true!!!:) anyway... if anyone knows something about please let me know!!! thank you indeed, magda ps. but how the hell they knew that i had Nokia, and they knew my mobile number...???? who gave them access to our data...

7th of May, 2008

listen guys - read this... that's the link... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080311222205AAZOACa

7th of May, 2008

i've got something more, http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm go to the bottom of the page... i don't think we're winners - and don't give them your bank account number!!!

• Vi
      13th of May, 2008

Have got sms saying I've won US$ 615, 810 from Nokia Promo. Should call +3463044917 or mail to claim.
    Supposing it's a bid to get personal info didn't give any answer and attention.
    Bye

• Da
      13th of May, 2008

i have got sms saying that i've won 120000 pound from nokia promo.

name and given as the agent
    Dr.hugh arthur
    e-mail:- claimsagentsnokiamobilepromo@yahoo.co.uk
    telephone:- +44-703-190-6376

• Mo
      16th of May, 2008

I have received today an SMS meeage from Nokia Promo stated I have won 500, 000.00 USD. How true is it? With the message there is an email uk.npkia08@live.com from 2347083789848 and to call +447031809938

Regards,

Moe

• Ba
      17th of May, 2008

I had just recevied a message on my phone stating that i have won 150, 000 pound from Nokia Promotion ...how did they get my mobile number ...this is not acceptable.

• Be
      19th of May, 2008

i recieved an sms also that i have worn 350, 000 pound and that i should called the following nomber 00447045797354, and this message was sent to me by the following nomber 002348089244856. well i think it a froid at first so i immidiately send an sms to the sender that, is this a froid? and the sender replied that i should just follow up the program. please if its true, you can contact me on this mail, benbela4real@yahoo.co.uk. there we can talk more, i didnt play any game or lotto to win this money but i just want to give it a try.see ya.thanks for your understanding