Nokia / unauthorized credit card charges
I had received my credit card statement transaction dates 8 apr and 8 may 2018 from organizejobs.com sao paulo br 986 brazilian real 157.01 +157.01 respectively. kindly refund the amount above which is equivalent to rm 184.17+ rm184.17 respectively. I can only attach my april 2018 credit card statement as my may 2018 I have not received yet but my credit card cimb bank have confirmed the above transaction being charged for the month of may when I made the inquiry regarding the above charged. I have also requested the bank to block my credit card account.
Updated by zaha zakaria, May 14, 2018
Please ignore the first complain because there is an error in the information given. I had resubmitted the correct one for your action. Apologize me for the inconvenience.
More Nokia Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018