nokia uk / nokia sweepstakes
I have received an sms from NOKIA claiming that I have won in a competition,nokia sweepstakes.
I have won some money but for me to get this money I have to send them money for the fee for the courier service of my choice,FEDEX UK in the amount of 490pounds.
The person that have been emailing me is a DR. Floyd who claims he is the cashier for NOKIA in the promotional department and he is responsible for sending the money to the winners.
I have never heard of such a competition and I need to know wether or not this is a legitimate competition and not just another scam.
Can someone please have a look into this and get back to me.
I have been send by Dr. Floyd a deed of guarantee to show me that it is legit. The barrister Alan Brian who works for the NOKIA promotional department he is the legal advisor,guarantees me that this deed of guarantee for this competiton is legitemate.
More nokia uk Complaints & Reviews
- nokia uk - Scam or true! 
- nokia uk - SMS 
- nokia uk - Nokia Promo Award-2009 
- nokia uk - won amount of money 
- nokia uk - Fraud and cheating! 
- nokia uk - Promotion 2013 
- nokia uk - Non payment of promo award
- nokia uk - Promotion award
- nokia uk - Fake email 
- nokia uk - A complaint of a money l won from nokia-uk awards