Nokia N72 / problems with n72 mobile

I am the chairman of scc group of institutions. I have purchased nokia n72 handset item code-[protected] from agrawal watch co. Sagar on 04/10/06. It was having a problem i. E. Voice did not sound so clear but I have ignored. After some time its display screen had disappeared frequently. When this problem increased I put it up in nokia care center (Hcl infinet ltd) , gtb complex, near central bank, new market, bhopal [protected]) on 04-05 may 2007. My jobsheet no was [protected].

This center ensured me to replace the mobile after 4-5 days but after even going 10 times to center they didn’t give any attention towards my problem. At last after 1-1/2 month I got so-called new mobile in replacement on 21/06/07. Its item code no is-[protected],
Product code-0531541 and warranty ref no. Apainy[protected]. But its cover (Dummy) was old. Because according to them cover was not under warranty. Even then I didn’t complain but when I put my sim (Bsnl and smart) it didn’t work and showed network failure. Again I put in the same center on 03/07/07 under jobsheet no-[protected]. They told to return it on 06/07/07. But I couldn’t get it till today even after calling so many times. Always answer is same i. E. Mobile is under repairing.

Now after bearing loss of 2-3 months of business I have lots of mental tension and I don't want this old mobile again because company has given me 1 year warranty but my mobile is under repairing from 3 months so this warranty period has expired.

If they have promised me to give new mobile in replacement why they have given me that old one?
Now I want a new handset with extended warranty and compensation of my business loss immediately. I want my precious time, money and peace back.

N  23rd of Jun, 2007 by

Nokia N72 - Rude behavior and no repair or change the mobile

My n72 mobile automatically switch off after that not start.we go to the nokia authorized service centre m/s acom mobile services shop. No.2, gwalior (m.p.) for complaint the mobile. Smt. meena sharma (customer executive) behavior was very rude and mind shocking. She abusing me and loudly saying maine kaha tha nokia khareedo. Ye mobile company ne vaapas kar diya nahi badla jayega aur na hi repair hoga
A  13th of Jul, 2007 by
famous and reputed company like nokia will behave
this manner i never thought ,not even in a dream.
A  13th of Jul, 2007 by
I don't expect this behavior from such a reputed company.
N  7th of Jan, 2008 by
I lost my mobile and i want to block that mobile. I just bought that mobile 2 months back. Can anybody help me, to whom i want to complaint regarding blocking the mobile phone.
A  25th of Mar, 2008 by
I am Gaurav Kumar Gupta. My N-72 loss. plz find my mobilel.
My mobile contact deatils:-

Mobile:- 9990064791
A  11th of Nov, 2008 by

I have N72 past one week i am not getting the network in my mobile
A  16th of Nov, 2008 by
i have a nokia n72, before last days i have faced a problem, the screen of n72 is jumping, To avoid this problem, i have been reset my phone with *#7370# and *#7780# after resetting i have faced same problem, after then
i also use green key, * and 3 for formatting, but it does not work, give solution for this
N  5th of May, 2010 by
Dear Mr. Rajput,

Try the following link to escalate your problem,

N  31st of Oct, 2010 by

Nokia N72 - lost mobile

My name is umakant pandhari vibhute . I lost my nokia n72 mobile IMEI no is 354533012004703, battery no 0670400382066, N526w10c98875 plz trace my mobie . I lost it in 2008.
N  31st of Oct, 2010 by
I FOUND IT!! but you're not getting it back...

Nokia Logo Nokia