Nokia M70 / software problem!

1 Thailand

I have purchased nokia n70 mho from m/s satellite house co ltd, future park, rangsit thailand, on 21.12.2007. Bill no hf000530, po : s 40000648. Since last one week I was facing some internal software problem - when I call any number, it auto shift to music mode. As a result I am not able to use the mobile.

I had contacted m/s satellite house co ltd, from where I had purchased the mobile. They coolly directed me to m/s iec easy fix, (Job no [protected]) where I submitted my mobile for repairing on 10.02.2008. They requested me to wait for two weeks (till 24.02.08). But till the date there is no response either from m/s iec easy, m/s satellite nor nokia care line-th. I have contacted much time and I am receiving reply as "when the equipment will be ready will inform you". Three weeks already passed and still they are not able to tell when my mobile will be ready.

I am suffering monitory loss as I had to hire a mobile for my business. Please help me what best could be done to receive my mobile back and reimbursement of additional recurring expense.

With regards,