Nokia Lumia 710 / battery issue

Hi there,
My name is Ridhi Thapa. I bought Nokia Lumia 710 in February 2012 from Hotspot, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi and after using it for not even a month this phone is creating so many issues.The problem that i am facing right now is charging. The phone is not getting charged even after showing it at nokia care.Earlier, also i was facing the same problem and i had to go to Nokia Care for two three times in these 2-3 months, the manager of Nokia care gave the assurance that i will not face this problem again, but this is very upsetting that i am facing the same problem, buying Nokia Lumia is the biggest mistake, I will never ever suggest any one to buy Nokia Mobiles, I was using Samsung mobile earlier and i think its the best, never faced such kind of issue, I will suggest every friend of mine to buy Samsung Phones, I was also gave the assurance that if such kind of problem again come then i will get a Phone replacement. It's been only 3-4 months and i am facing the problem with Nokia, I am very annoyed and disappointed withNokia.I want a phone replacement. My Email address is [protected]@gmail.com and my contact no.is [protected]. I hope to get an answer soon.