Nokia / pathetic service, harassment and cover up

1 India Review updated:

Am posting below the entire case history of my complaints and all the email communications received from their customer care.

Am starting from my first mail i sent to the last I received... one below the other for everyone's convenience... am yet to get my phone back... 1 1/2 months have past...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail sent by me to Nokia support india

Product code: 0514186

Expected return date: 07/01/2007 - AM YET TO GET THE PHONE BACK!!! AND ITS GOING TO BE ALMOST A MONTH!!!

I wish to bring to your notice about my unhappiness about the service levels, skill of your service center personnels and also the quality of your product.

FIRST ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCT

I had a bought a nokia 6600 for 15,000 rs about 1 1/2 years back... it would be 2 years this feb 07 and just after the warranty period, your phone starts literally conking out on all fronts... audio levels became so poor that people couldn't hear me and i couldn't hear them. The phone constantly restarts, crashes and the screen flickers "EXACTLY" like a TV without any signal... a complete mess... so much for your product and its quality!!! Have formatted it several times but the problems were obviously hardware.

SECOND ON YOUR SERVICE LEVELS AT THE NOKIA CARE HCL CENTER AT MOUNT ROAD, CHENNAI.

Like mentioned above, my phone was the center of attraction everywhere as no one has seen a phone behave like a TV, flicker like crazy and of course the usual restarting.

I took it to your HCL authorized service center at mount road, chennai on 29/12/2006 and gave the nature of my complaints in writing. I also mentioned to them not to waste time trying to reinstall software etc. because it is clearly a HARDWARE problem. I received my job sheet and the expected return date of 07/01/2007.

On the 7th I called and was told that the phone is ready and it can be collected. On inquiring about the nature of the problem, your serive personnel told me that the software was updated and the problem was solved.

Anyway, when I came to collect it, had to wait for 2 HOURS to get to my token number... and THEN am told that IT IS NOT READY and the problem REOCCURRED. I once again told them that it is a HARDWARE ISSUE and not to WASTE TIME DOING USELESS SOFTWARE REINSTALLATION. They informed me that they need to keep my phone under observation and would fix it and give it on the 7th.

On the 7th of Jan, I had called and inquired if my phone was ready and was told that it was and I can come and collect it. Again I came there and WAITED FOR 2 HOURS under the following circumstances. There were 10 people in the place who had taken their token numbers... the token numbers running at the time was 15 - 16 - etc. I was given a token number 46... even though only about 10 people were there. I waited for 2 HOURS watching people who came far far later than me happily walk in collect their tokens in the series 30 and finish their work WHILE I HAD TO WAIT FOR 2 HOURS... and when my turn came, your service center personnels tell me that the PROBLEM WAS NOT FIXED AND IT SEEMS TO BE A HARDWARE PROBLEM AND IT NEEDS TO BE SENT TO HYDERABAD AND WILL BE BACK NEXT THURSDAY !8th JAN!!!!! After 2 weeks and repeatedly telling them the nature of the problem, it doesn't take a ROCKET SCIENTIST to figure that it is a hardware problem... but your SERVICE PERSONNELS ARE "highly trained"... right, I can obviously see how well trained they are.

After which on the 18th of Jan, I called and inquired about my phone and to my horror the person there tells me that it was ready on the 7th of Jan itself.... So much for HOW ORGANIZED YOU ARE!!!!! I then tell them that i came to collect it on the 7th and you people had told me that it needs to be sent to hyderabad for repair. After some puzzled ramblings with some other colleagues, the person there tells me that she will GET BACK TO ME BY 3'O CLOCK on the status. SHE DIDN'T.

I had called directly to the mobile of one of your personnels who had handled my service request and the person told me that it would be ready on 20th JAN. On the 20th, when i again called, the answer was it would be surely ready on 22nd... at this point, am fed up and tell you guys to call me and inform whenever it is ready. I also mentioned to them if in case it is still not ready on monday, kindly call and UPDATE ME. NOW EVEN THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN NOR DID IT GET READY. I AGAIN CALL ON TUESDAY AND AM TOLD IT WOULD BE READY SURELY ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON AND WOULD BE CONTACTED. I STILL DIDN'T GET ANY CALL NOR IS IT READY. In a few days, it would be 1 month without a phone... and am LOSING A LOT OF MONEY WITH REGARD TO MY WORK.

I would like to ask you if these kind of service levels is acceptable to you.

I would never make the mistake of buying a nokia phone ever after again... thank you. Now can you please kindly return my phone back, repaired or not repaired, i really don't care... i would like to use it as a paperweight!!!

---------------------------------------------------
Reply by Nokia on my above mail

Sent: 24 January 2007 15:30
Subject: Nokia - Isaac Deepak - N6600 Service Related Concern

Dear Mr. Deepak,

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to the service provision of your Nokia 6600. We regret to hear of the difficulties that you are experiencing with the service provision of your mobile phone and we thank you for bringing your concern to our attention vide your e-mail. We have also noted your experience at the Nokia Care Centre. We will do the necessary fact findings and action it accordingly.

We would also like to thank you for your valuable feedback and please note that this incident is not a true reflection of our services. Our endeavor is, and always has been, to provide you with quality service and your feedback will help us in improving it further. We regret the inconvenience caused and sincerely appreciate your continued patronage.

Further, in reference to your concern with the quality of Nokia phones, kindly be assured that Nokia manufactures mobile phones and accessories on the basis of reliability in optimal performance and user friendliness. It is always our sincere and diligent effort to recommend our customers to take the requisite care in the usage and maintenance of your Nokia product to ensure the desired performance as that of an electronic product. As the mobile phone is a product of high usage a greater degree of wear and tear is associated with it.

However, it is unfortunate to hear of the concern you are facing with your mobile phone. We wish to state that the matter will be given our prompt attention. A representative from our Customer Care Division will revert to you with an update within 48 hours. Your case reference number is 2-1TCHRF.

We seek your patience and further solicit your cooperation.

For further inquiries, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Executives at [protected] between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at www.nokia.co.in. You may also find answers to your queries at www.nokia.co.in/support. We reassure you of our continuous support.

Nehal Al Khadeer

---------------------------------------------------
My reply to nokia

Sent: 29 January 2007 12:51

Dear Nehal,

Reference No: 2-1TCHRF

Your customer care division hasn't reverted with any updates, since your mail, forget 48 hours, it is 4 days past... and overall it is exactly 1 month. Nor has the HCL service center either. How much further do you wish to seek my patience for. Do let me know.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

--------------------------------------------------------------
Their response

Sent: 29 January 2007 16:37
Subject: Nokia - Isaac Deepak - N6600 Service Provision Concern

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to your concern regarding Nokia 6600. We understand the difficulties over the delay in the service provision of your handset. You may kindly note that As per the update from the Customer Care Division, your handset is repaired, we request you to collect the duly repaired handset from the Nokia Care Center on 29th January, 2007.

Further, if any concern in collecting your handset, we request you to kindly revert to us.

Shamshad Begam

-------------------------------------------------------
My response after following with the hcl center

Sent: 30 January 2007 12:11

Dear Nokia,

IS THIS SOME KIND OF S.I.C.K JOKE ON YOUR PART. For the 3RD TIME now, you have told me that the phone is ready to be collected and I have gone and wasted YET ANOTHER HALF a DAY, only to be told that the PHONE IS NOT READY.

After all this, I can't believe what a bunch of sadistic ###s you all are and with such impunity harass your customers like this!!!!!

There is a limit to your pathetic service levels... And perhaps only a couple of lawsuits will hopefully fix your service levels right... I will deal with this in a court of law and perhaps either way of its outcome, at least somebody in your organization will wake up to this and few customers down the line will be spared of your harassment... Even a government office is more organized and offer better service than this.... shameful for a so called MNC.

Regards

Isaac

Reference No: 2-1TCHRF

------------------------------------------------------------
their response

Dear Mr. Deepak,

Greetings from Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to your concern regarding Nokia 6600. We comprehend your displeasure over the prolonged service provision of your handset. Kindly note that our Customer Care Division has been coordinating with the concerned Nokia Care Center to expedite the service provision of your handset. Pertaining to the same, we would like to gladly inform you that the service provision of your phone is complete, and we request you to contact Mr. Vinod at the Nokia Care Center, today, 31st January, 2007, in order to substantiate the same.

We hope this clarifies your concern and we look forward to your continued patronage of Nokia products and services.

Tushar Kataria

Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 4:11:06 PM
Subject: RE: Nokia - Isaac Deepak - N6600 Service Provision Concern

[THREAD ID :2-1TUPY7]

Thank you... Could I have the number of Mr. vinod, so that I could call and confirm with him directly on the delivery... am unable to reach him on the numbers available in the jobsheet.

-------------------------------------------------

Sent: 31 January 2007 18:45
Subject: Nokia - Isaac Deepak - N6600 Service Provision Enquiry

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to your enquiry regarding the service provision on Nokia 6600. We will not be in a position to provide you the contact number of Mr. Vinod. However, as mentioned in our previous correspondence and the update received from the Nokia Care Center, we request you to visit the Nokia Care Centre and collect your duly serviced mobile phone.

We appreciate your patience and further solicit your cooperation.

Suchitra Sethia
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 9:59:10 AM
Subject: RE: Nokia - Isaac Deepak - N6600 Service Provision Enquiry

absolutely hopeless... the bunch of you... i seriously wonder if you all have an IQ of an ape. In your previous mail (SEE BELOW), you tell me to contact Mr.vinod and substantiate the same... right!!!... And when I ask for his number to substantiate the same, you tell me that is not possible for you to share!!!

On 3 occasions, the same nokia care centre and this customer care centre has told me that the phone is ready only for me to waste time in going there and finding it not ready... now I can't even call and find out if it is ready... brilliant!!!

There are 3 numbers printed in the jobsheet... 1 doesn't exist, the other no one picks up.... at the center, your personnel tells me not to call at that number as it is for internal use, the 3rd number is one of the personnel's mobile number, who left your company 2 weeks ago. The last number is the one that some one occasionally picks up, but is unable to transfer it to to the delivery dept.... your toll free numbers and your SMS phone status facility is a joke, because from day 1, the status of the phone has always been "ready"... yet you guys after over a month still have my phone in the same pathetic state. There is no necessity to respond to this mail, after all you all are going to go to the same template reply document and cut and paste a standard reply, without any utilization of your under developed brains. Meanwhile, I'll do what I have to do to protect my interest and the millions of customers who are probably facing the same.

Sent: 01 February 2007 14:08
Subject: Nokia - Isaac Deepak - N6600 NCC Contact Information Concern

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

In reference to your e-mail regarding Nokia 6600, we have noted the concern you are facing in contacting the Nokia Care Center as mentioned by you and sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you as a result of this. We have forwarded your experience to the Consumer Feedback Team for appropriate action.

Please find below the contact numbers and the E-mail Id of the particular Nokia Care Center for your reference.

(044) [protected]-70

hcl_chennai@nokiacareindia.com

Kindly contact the Nokia Care Center via any of the above contact numbers or E-mail Id and check on the delivery of your phone. We hope this clarifies your concern and appreciate your continued patronage of Nokia products and services.

Catherine Sumiya Joseph

--------------------------------------------------------

-------Original Message--------
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 5:35:37 PM
Subject: RE: Nokia - Isaac Deepak - N6600 NCC Contact Information Concern

These numbers are useless... have you people tried calling these numbers and check if anyone responds? One of these numbers do not exist and some are engaged and when finally gets through... only the ring goes, no one picks up... the email id is the same one... no one has responded to my email sent last week... I can't believe this is happenning... truly shocking... anyway, won't bother you all again... no point in engaging with you all ever again... so totally hopeless... and the worst part is there is no mechanism to escalate, as nobody wants to be accountable....

I bought a new sony ercisson today... so thank you for wasting my time and money.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 02 February 2007 09:42
Subject: Nokia - Isaac Deepak - N6600 NCC Contact Information Concern

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to your inquiry regarding Nokia 6600. We understand your anxiety and displeasure over being unable to communicate with the Nokia Care Center and regret the inconvenience caused due to the same. As per the update from the Nokia Care Center where your handset is submitted, we would like to inform you that the service provision of your handset is complete. We request you to kindly visit the Nokia Care Center to collect your handset.

We solicit your co-operation in this regard.

Sylvia Alphonse

CC:

For your kind information... for the fourth time now, I went there to collect the phone after you had confirmed that it was ready... only to find me waiting there again for about 2 hours and then being told that it is not ready. Kindly scroll right down to the bottom of this mail, the whole communication string of this episode is available and please read through it. Honestly, you guys have some nerve!!

Now kindly give me the contact numbers, email id of someone from the nokia management with a substantial designation, not from HCL... someone who can bring in some kind of accountability to fix things right.

I don't wish to waste my time on your standard replies... this is my last drop... If I can't get anything substantial from the management, am filing a consumer court case, which is already in progress... Accountability would be brought in there and also for the tons of money I have wasted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 07 February 2007 17:05
Subject: Nokia - Isaac Deepak - N6600 Service Related Concern

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to your concern regarding Nokia 6600. We understand your anxiety and displeasure over the service provision of your mobile phone and we regret the inconvenience caused to you as a result of this. Please be assured that the matter would be looked into on a priority basis and one of our executives will call you in the next 24 hours and assist you further.

We solicit your co-operation in this regard.

Shabina Yasmin

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: 10 February 2007 11:16
Subject: RE: Nokia - Isaac Deepak - N6600 Service Related Concern

One of your executives did call me within 24 hours... so that is some improvement... yet my problem still remains. When she told me that the phone is ready, I told her to please check with vinod and confirm, as several times, I have been made to run around after all of you have claimed to be ready and when I turn up there, to only find it not ready. Your executive apparently assured me that it was checked with the HCL centre and the concerned in-charge person over there and I could go and collect it yesterday. However, I have learnt that the phone is still not ready... so here we are once again in this "happy merry-go-around". Now I don't wish to engage this conversation with you all and it is obvious that you are all not trained to handle these things... probably all of you are a bunch of freshers sitting in a call center in bangalore or something and therefore have no genuine interest in the whole thing.

I had requested in my last mail the email id of someone from the nokia management with a substantial designation. You have conveniently chosen not to address that. Now kindly give me the details of the same.

P.S: in case, you are going to reply in the manner you have been trained i.e some pasting from some ready made mail formats... kindly feel free to use it from the mails belows... I think I have received all your standard ready-made responses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to your concern regarding Nokia 6600. We understand the difficulties that you are facing concern in collecting your handset. You may kindly note that we checked with Nokia Care Center, your handset is repaired, we request you to collect your handset by today that is 10th February 2007, before 6Pm. The contact person is Mr. Vinod Kumar or Shiva. We regret the inconvenience caused.

We seek your patience and further solicit your cooperation.

Pathetic service, harassment and cover up!

Comments

• Ka
      24th of Feb, 2007

Deepak,
    You are extremely lucky. My new mobile (5500) didnt even last a month of normal use before the keypad completely tore away. I used my mobile for 1 month and gave it to service. And Nokia Care at Mount road has it till now for more than a month.

In between they called me and asked me to take my mobile back - they dont have the spare part. The guy Vinod (mobile: 9840888751) even casually remarked that they (nokia) have thousands of new pieces of the same model for sale but not a spare for my 1 month old one!

We wanted them to give us in writing so that we can take legal action. Then Vinod promised that he would get the mobile fixed or replaced withing 3 days. Since then he neither picks up the call or answers SMS.

I have exhausted all options -- complaining at Nokia India Call Center and at nokia.co.in. Looks like we are now in trouble without anything in writing. I am now contemplating about directly going for a legal option.

It's crazy, isnt it? They advertise a phone that does not last one month of normal usage as rugged (Sport), cheating customers outright. Nokia has such a huge market that they no longer care about customers. Since then I have recommended several of my colleagues/friends against nokia models.

Nokia is corporate ethics at its worst.

• Me
      5th of Mar, 2007

Hey... I have also been facing problems with nokia... Suggest u go to the consumer court... u have a superb case.

Regards.

• Kc
      9th of Mar, 2007

I fully agree with the third class service provided by Nokia to Indian customers.

If we all decide to fight for this poor standard of service, we can teach this company a lesson so that in future customer complains are given priority.

We should ask other such customers to write their complain do not leave them as this will create more frustrated customers.

Thanking you.

• Ga
      24th of Apr, 2007

Hi All,

I agree with the above threads... I bought a new mobile 5200 and within a month i have to give it for service - for ringer issues (which was told its know issues ) and i got it after 20 days and it worked for 15 days and it went back to hcl centre.

Still i am getting this copy n paste templates but not a proper solutions.

Ganesh

• Li
      14th of Jul, 2007

My complaint is about the Nokia N80 Charger, i purchased my phone in Aug 06 and have now changed my charges 4 times, my current charged has broken down again. I would love to understand why they have changed to a smaller pin as i have never had this problem before with Nokia. I would place a complaint but there customer care line although active does not actually accept and numbers, so you can't choose an option. I have tried but i can't even find a complaint contact or procedure on the web site. I was under the impression the companies have to provide a straight forward complaints procedure.

If anyone knows how i can contact a complaints department?

• Pr
      12th of Sep, 2007

Its been horable to know that company like hcl nokia who have hire the employee who physically fight with the consumer –customer like me a vice president marketing of a big company and advocate of district court for just a stupid reason that consumer who want that mr dinesh manager hcl -nokia manager patel nagar branch address:30/28 patel nagar new delhi-110060, to corporate and provide good information better behaviour even not that following his follow men continue to beat the customer who is just asking for the repair for his phone which is been not temper at all which has been taken two months back but instead of understanding this thing mr dinesh and fallow men employee beat me like a servant ...a alone person is beaten up by 12 employees due to which i have to do Mri of my skull and chest x ray ....even your security guard has wash off there hand over me start this thing .....mr dinesh said if you been seen here than you will be beaten like this ....is it a mistake that i have purchase as nokia phone been 15000 is not big amount but who will see the pain which i am going thru due to beaten up by the people ...mr dinesh who started the fight and beaten me like a servant or rag picker..even i complain that when they accept the phone they check the phone and said that there is no tampering that why we are taking the phone under warrenty but after six day when i reach to take the they said we cant take it under warrenty because it been tampered but when i checked the chasis of the phone been changed ...and it been tampered by internal people of nokia

a simple common sense to thing about if I have tamper the phone I most have done it after it warrenty gone but wheen I know there is warrenty stand by company why should I do it or tamper it out side but no one in patel nagar branch is ready to listen to all these ..
    because they saw been in the loose outfit they thought that I am a low class labour class people who will be beaten up and treated like this but the kind of physical harassment given by mr dinesh is been not justified any where in this world even all the people beat me .if this happen i will suggestion my company employee,relative family to not to take any nokia product in the near future....

• Mr Dinesh Manager HCL –Patel Nagar has beaten me with his 10 -12 employee
    • My N70 has Been Tampered by Nokia People and blame is been inforced over me
    • My Phone Parts are been changed by the internal people
    • Wrong information
    • Abusing the Customer and Treatening the customer .
    • Cheating With customer to fill there pocket

Help and justification and problem which I am going thru is only need if any one solving my problem will be always welcome and any time you can for any information about the matter you can call me on +91-09212327499.after three days I am going sue Nokia/HCL/Mr Dinesh under the different section as follows:

• Case will be from Tamil Nadu court under the act to abusing and misbehaviour by the manger of the company on Mr Dinesh
    • Cheating and Harassment of mental torma on customer up Nokia/HCL/Mr Dinesh from delhi court as well as from the Tamil Nadu court

Regards

Pratap Kumar Barik
    Vice President(Marketing /Sales/Legal)
    Cell4 India Limited
    LLB/MBA/BBS
    New Delhi

• Kk
      1st of Nov, 2007

I had very much good and confident on Nokia products before.So I got Nokia3230 in the month of Dec.2007 from my first salary.I regret myself why I go for such an irritating one and also wasting my first salary for this .The mobile operations are very slow and tests my patience a lot.It often hanged and when I goto NokiaCare in Mt.Road,there my bad day begun I have to wait for a long time that too taking leave for office .

For the first time when I got the problem,they updated the software and gave it to me.After that ,within 1 month I got the same problem.And when I visited the second time I was waiting there from 12-3pm.In such a long gap only 3 tokens were before.All lost their patience and when asked ,you people told that, that was the lunch time. How long???

Finally my turn came and when I went inside,the girl who registered my complaint didn't even know how to operate the mouse.

And finally when I called after few days they told that the problem couldn't be recovered.So they would replace with new mobile after 10 day. After that in order to know whether the new handset has arrived at Nokia Care,I was trying to call and call... the mobile no. is switched off and the land line no? No response at all...
    Now,for about one month Nokia is having my Handset... and if they deliver at the end of the warranty period... what shall I do if further the problem comes..

I bother because,the mobile model itself is having the problem and when I asked about the option of alternate model handset replacement,they said no chance for other model...

Will I get the Customer Satisfaction on Nokia product?

• Di
      19th of Jan, 2008

dear sir,

i purchased a n95 mobile a couple of days before, and i noticed my mobile disply flickering, and sometimes the disply light turns off, immediatly i have given my mobile to nokia care, and they have send my mobile to cochin for servicing, but till now i have not received my mobile, the status what they r saying is not satisifactory for me.. i have not even used my mobile for 10 days... and phone details are as given below.. awating for ur reply

service centre name: multiple mobile care, coimbatore
    date of mobile purchase:28/12/2007
    Jobsheet No: 090434038/080107/40 Date given for service: 07/01/2008
    Serial number: 354835018201831
    Model: n 95
    Product code: 0548986

19th of Jan, 2008

dear sir,

i purchased a n95 8 gb mobile a couple of days before, and i noticed my mobile disply flickering, and switches off when the headset is inserted...i have been facing a lot of problems from the date of purchase.. and this is the second time iam giving for service... and again iam facing the same complient, so i have given the mobile to nokia care today... so plesae look in to the mobile to get earlier... and phone details are as given below.. awating for ur reply

service centre name: multiple mobile care, coimbatore
    date of mobile purchase:28/12/2007
    Jobsheet No: 090434038/080119/39 Date given for service: 19/01/2008
    Serial number: 359542011745823
    Model: n 95 8 gb
    Product code: 0557631

• Ab
      2nd of May, 2008

hello maam i want to say that my phone would be damge by some mistake and it showed offline and it was not inserts any sim so i given this handset to ghazaibad nokia care and my hand set out of warrenty and nokia care taken this hand set and give me a time of one week after one week i reached nokia care and a maam was said that this hand set was not repair in this nokia care and pefared th nodia and i gived service charge to him i was give this hand set to nodia but after two week nodia nokia care also said this handset was not repaired because ghazaibad nokia care wrong repaired this mobiel and this mob was damage by him so help me about this method my phone name is n-70 and plz take some attention about this
    thanks
    i have all this slip which is given by nodia nokia care and ghazaibad nokia care \
    plz reply me as soon as possible

abhinav garg
    ghazaibad
    abhinav_gargcool@yahoo.com

• Aj
      17th of Feb, 2009

Man the Nokia is packaging faulty handsets .. and the Nokia Care Sucks ... they just dont know any bull ### about phones,

for most of the complaints they say the same dialogues " Please Replace SIM with another One, or try with another Service Providers" Damn it ...

[censored]ing Nokia Care ..

15th of Apr, 2009

Dear Nokia Care,

I have purchased Nokia 3110 Classic on 27-Dec-2008 from –

The mobile Store Limited.
    Shop No 21, Main Market,

69, MALL ROAD, KINGSWAY CAMP,
    DELHI-110009.
    Mobile – 9990220220 & 9911352545,
    E-Mail: nokiacommunication@yahoo.com

First time on 27-Feb-2009 and they re-started my Nokia set with Reset Factory Setting, but problem was not solved.

Second time I went to above Care Center on 2-March-2009 and they sent me to Hutch Care Center (because I have Hutch Sim Card) and found problem was in my Nokia set. In between I also checked my Nokia set with others two sim cards Airtel & Dolphin and found same problem was accruing.

Third time I went to above Care Center on 16-March-09 and I showed Network problem live to the Executives and they agreed about the Network problem and accept my Nokia set for the repair. My Job Sheet Number is 2750.

After 8 Days on 23-Mar-2009, I received back my Nokia set and found Network problem is accruing again. After that they took back my Nokia set on same Job Sheet # 2750 and sent my mobile set to Nokia head office at Noida.

On 4-April-2009, I received back my Mobile set and found, the Nokia Care does not solve the Network problem.

Due to this problem (manufacturing defects), I am facing problems and I cannot make & receive my important calls (personal, professional & business calls and lost my money and benefits).

As you know this phone is under warranty and Nokia Care should replace this mobile set with the new mobile set with proper billing, manufacturing date and model/series.

I have already sent mail in the site of consumer forum on 3rd April ‘2009, but I am very sad because I have not received any reply from Nokia.

Please let me know in case of any query and about the legal way.

Thanks,
    New Delhi – 110084
    Mobile – 9968570727

• Sb
      22nd of Jun, 2009

i had my nokia 2600 phone locked with a security code...but i forgot the code a few days later...and i had tried every possible code i could think of...but it did not unlock...now that i've finally got the original code i still am not able to unlock it. What do i do? plz help ASAP..!!!