Nokia 6681 / hanging and restarting frequently

1 India Review updated:

Hi i bought New Nokia 6681 on December 30th 2006. From the day i purchased the phone keeps on hanging and restarting frequently. I took the same to the Nokia customer care and in less than two months my phone has spent in the service center for more than 40 days in and out. In total i given more than 4 complaints. I asked them to replace but they are saying they repaired well but when i come home the phone again starts troubling. I am really fed up with this phone and can anyone suggest me anything that could be useful.

Comments

• As
      21st of Jul, 2007
    Nokia 6681 - Defective instrument
    India

I bought this phone Nokia 6681, last august. Since it has got issues like auto restart, hang, keypad non functioning. Even after repairing it for 6 times now, it has got the same issue. Further it has stopped vibrating now. Even after talking to customer care, different managers, the phone is not replaced and no resolution is provided. The one year warranty is going to expire soon. Really don't know what to do now.

1st of Jul, 2008

My nokia 6681 have so much hanging and restarting problem so tell me its solulation...