Nokia 6300 / problem battery backup

1 India Review updated:

I given my new noika 6300 which was bought 25th of march 2007 and the battery back up was so bad that it not even giving for more than 5hrs. I given the mobile to service center hcl infinet ltd, bangalore. The bad service center I ever saw. Very poor response, they won't provide any information, bad response.

They kept the mobile for 3 days and they said no problem with the device and problem might with the battery, so, I asked them to replace the battery bl-4c (no: [protected]). They said that they don't have any stock of batteries and used to ask me to come after 1 week and I visited more than 5 times to this care center still they are saying the same answer, met the manager he said he can't do any thing.

So, I am planning to put a case in consumer court on this.

Note: I went to noika set because of battery backup my old mob also nokia it was very good.

An unsatisfied customer,
Chaitanya

Comments

• Go
      8th of Jul, 2007

Two days back I bought 6300 nokia phone. It looks very good but battery backup was very very bad. Even with out using radio and other communication media i am not able to see battery one day. This is the first ever Nokia phone I saw not even having battery backup at least one day.

Any ideas how to proceed with this. Shall I go to customer care and ask them to replace Battery?

• Br
      19th of Nov, 2007

I am facing battery backup performance.

• Sr