Nokia 6275 / net work problem

India Review updated:

Respected Sir
This refer to job sheet no 115, dated 10/09/08 that i have submited my nokia-6275 handset to GLOBAL VISION Udaipur for repair due to network problem amd hanging problem but till date your service centre has not solve the problem of handset and not giving the satsisfactory reson, sir let me know what can i do in this condition should i go to the consumer court, because of this my work is also affacting though i am working with leading PHARMA COMPANY, You are requested to do the needful as soon as possible
regards

dk@gmail.com

Comments

Sk
  5th of May, 2008

NOKIA 6275 - SET NOT WORKING (UNDER GUARANTEE)
NOKIA
India

Dear Sirs/Madam,
I bought the Nokia 6275 (RSN-RNKMQH265211)
vide invoice no. 01004012360430405 Dated : 20/07/2007 from M/s Reliance Web Word- JADE ARCADE opposite Paradise MG Road, Secunderabad.
I noticed some problem in the set & it was given to Micronas Telecom, Raj Palace Hukum Singh Market, Sector 27 Noida on 5th may 2008 against the Job Sheet no. 114434038/080505/3.
Today i.e. 6th May, 2008, I received a Phone call from the Service Centre that the set has been tampered & can not be repaired. They asked me to take back the set from them.
The answer which I received from the centre was shocking as I can not even assume that the NOKIA Service Centre can handle his customers like this.
Dear Sir I am requesting you to kinddly look into the matter & update me the status at the earliest as per your Name & Customer Driven approach.
Regards