Nokia 6235 CDMA / poor signals & joystick hanged
I bought a nokia cdma model no. 6235 with rsn: rnkcdb213748 vide bill no. : 065 dated: 25-04-2006 from m/s kohli infocomm (A reliance webworld express franchisee) , e-46, naraina vihar, new delhi-28.
In this regard it is to inform your goodself that I had sent the handset for first time to nokia service centre at okhala, new delhi on dated: 28-02-2007 for the key pad is ideal and got the handset returned back on 08-03-2007; I found that the key pad is working properly but joystick has got ideal and signals is poor, I again sent the handset to okhala, new delhi to rectify the problems; but regret to say that its still having the same problem.
After this I had gone out of town due to urgent piece of work for a long... Now I returned and once again I sent the handset by today on dated: 23-04-2007 but they refuse to say that this is out of guaranty/warranty.
I got really frustrated from this type of behavior they are doing nothing and my warranty period about to expire.
Someone suggest please what to do?
More Nokia 6235 CDMA Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - International calling offer 971556682088
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018
- Nokia - nokia 6
- Nokia - windows phone end of support