Nokia 3110c / problem with handset

1 India Review updated:

I have bought nokia 3110c before 7 months. I got the problem to restarting of mobile within a week. I have submitted my mobile in service center for five times. I am surprised to get the same problem withing 15 to 20 days after getting it repared. I think all the people who are having the same complain should unite and go to consumer court. If we get united than the company will have to replace this damaged mobile handset just like batteries being replaced world wide in nokia.

If anyone has solution plz write to me. Thank you.

Comments

• Ki
      25th of May, 2008

I am using Nokia 3110 classic, when i am using music player or FM radio in my phone, the channels are changing itself and songs in music player too, i am getting irritating due to this problem, please help me how to get rid this prob from my mobile. i am a lover of music, if i want to listen my fav song in my mobile, it jump over itself.

• Ro
      9th of Jul, 2008

Hi to All,

I bought my new Nokia 3110c two months ago and it's still working just fine. I installed a 2gig micro memory card a couple of days after buying the phone - no problems with it at all.

My phone is "open line" - not locked into any subscriber network, perhaps changes made to the firmware by the companies who lock them could be the cause of the problems being mentioned?

Good luck,

Cheers,

RonW.

• 2e
      14th of Jul, 2008

this Nokia 3110c should be replaced. we are all having the same problem and Nokia doesn't make any move.

i also bought mine last february 2008, and now i have no interface. i was just listening mp3's and then it just went quite, phone lights are on, and dark screen.

• Bk
      24th of Sep, 2008

hello budy in ma 3110c same problem restart is 1st & 2nd problem is that when i connect my phone to pc wid help of usb & pc suite first sync sendding r dere r process too n then phone will automatically restarted & hang again an again ...
    tooo baddddd toooo usseee

• Ka
      30th of Oct, 2008

SIR,
    I HAVE NOKIA N72 MOBILE. I AM FACING PROBLEMS SINCE LAST TWO MONTHS.
    THE PROBLEM OF HANDSET IS BATTRY OF MOBILE IS EMPTY AFTER MAXIMUM 4 Hrs, HANGING PROBLEM & IT DOSN'T CONNECT GPRS(INTERNET ON MOBILE).
    WHEN I SWITCHED OFF MY MOBILE THEN IT IS FLASHING, IT IS FIRST SYMBOL OF PROBLEM OCCURANCE & WHEN I CONNECTED TO GPRS THE SYMBOL OF GPRS CONTINOUSLY BLINKING ON TOP LEFT CORNER ON SCREEN.
    LAST TIME WHEN I USED INTERNET IT IS NOT BLINKING.

I GO TO NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE CHANDIGARH. THEY UPDATED THE SOFTWARES. BUT THE PROBLEM WAS NOT SOLVED. I GO NOKIA CARE AGAIN & AGAIN ALMOST 7 TO 8 TIMES. BUT NO RESULT FOUND. I REQUEST THEM FOR CHANGE THE HANDSET BUT THEY TAKE NO ACTION.

MY PRESENT JOB SHEET NO IS 360343506/081018/47

IMEI NO- 356966018444853

CONTACT NO IS 9872557359

• Wa
      7th of Jul, 2009

pls help me...my nokia 3110c never opens after blinks...is there a possible way for me to open it...tnx

14th of Jul, 2009

i have a problem in nokia3110c as its asking to me enter restriction code so what will i do
    hopeu reply me soon thank you

• Bu
      14th of Jul, 2009

i have a problem with my nokia 3110c, the network now come and gone

• So
      9th of Sep, 2009

Dear
    Sir
    Good Morning

Iam Mr Mohd Shakeel Ahmed ..I Live In Hyderabad Iam Using Nokia 3110 C Handset I Have Taken In Oct 07 Since That I Dont Have Calculator In My Handset So Plz Kindly Suggest Me Wat Should I Do Vit This ..So Tat Iam Facing A Lot Of Problem Vit This So PLz plz Kindly Rectify My Problem Asap ...

Thanks Regards
    Shakeel Ahmed
    Contact.No.9963818000

29th of Sep, 2009

I have purchased Nokia 3110c handset in th month of March 2009, at the time of purchase it was fine and working properly. But after a very short period, that is after six months i have faced a hanging problem (Boot Failure). I have not used the said handset roughly, still how come the said problem occured within such a short period? I have been to Nokia customer care, Falnir, Mangalore, they have formatted the handset as well as memory card and i lost all my important data also.
    Now again my problem with this handset is, if i send messages it displays in SENT MESSAGES whether the message has been sent to the recipiant, with a symbol in green colour. But now it still displays "Waiting for delivery" in Message details.
    How come this problem occurs? When i faced severe software problem, it has been started with the same problem in the begining. I am now scaring to have the same boot failure problem. Hence i request for the replacement of said handset. Kindly advice.

I have requested in Nokia Care for the replacement of handset in vain. Kindly advice.