NLOP / Software/prizes

1 Hot Springs, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 501 802 2887

This company and their software is EXTREMELY unreliable. I got booted off three times two days ago just when I was about to make my bet while playing texas hold'em. I had the nuts all three times and it cost me three tournaments. In addition, I had won money in the past and not recieved it. it got to the point I had to start keeping track of my winnings by tournament #. Then they could not refute my inquiries! Recently, as in last night, I won a DELUXE PACKAGE TO THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP. Now they are trying to say I do not get the 500.00 spending money associated with this winning. Their prizes, as in Tee Shirts, caps, poker tins, are of such poor quality, I gave away. the tee shirts were all not of my size, had to give them away as well. Plain and simple, l PROCEED WITH CAUTION if you decide to deal with this company!

Comments

• Vz
      29th of Jul, 2009

I won two cash prizes and waited 4 weeks to receive the check.

Not bad for NO CASH OUT of my pocket.

Software is a little flaky.

3rd of Oct, 2009

Their software is so bad now that it will use 100

THEIR SOFTWARE IS SO BAD THAT IT USES 100 % OF CPU, I JUST CANCELED MY VIP MEMBERSHIP.IF YOU VALUE THE COMPUTER YOU USE STAY AWAY!!

• Do
      23rd of Feb, 2011

i won in dec and have not been paid yet thay will not return my emails

• On
      27th of Jun, 2016

Hello all,

Please help, my account was suspended today ... And has obtained $ 13 ... The results I obtained from tournament wins $ 1 of 8 times and a $ 50 tournament on Sunday (5th prize $ 5). Though my account has been verified and has been connected to facebook. What's wrong with this site? Is it Scam? I really regret not make withdrawals before, because I think want to withdraw at the end of the month.

So hard I gained victories have spent hours and days and. But now they suspend my account.

My screenname: DvD

I will post my accounts that have earned $ 13 worth of tournaments that I have gained, if they still suspend me. Please wait for updates from me.

Thank you...