Nissan X - Trail St - S 40th Anniversary Edition / inadequate air-con and other problems!
I have the Nissan X-Trail 2006 ST-S 4x4 40th Anniversary edition (3 months old). Until recently I was extremely pleased with this car. The added extras (alloy wheels, large sunroof, and fog lights) are fantastic. I have not had the whistling sound heard by others when opening the sunroof. However, be warned, if you live anywhere subject to hot climate (such as Australia), you will find that the air-conditioner of this car is totally inadequate. Hours of operation on maximum does little to reduce temperatures inside the car, if outside temperatures are in the 30C's. Be prepared for your children in the rear to be sweating profusely, as there is no rear air vents. I have been unable to use the car for the last two days as temperatures in my town have reached the high 30Cs. I cannot get the car to come below 38C. When the car is parked, I have three reflective panels on the windshield and front windows, and two rear window socks. This is despite the highest grade (Grand Prix-Formula 1) window tinting. Also, I agree with a previous complainant that the heater also when directed at the feet requires manual shutting down of the upper vents. The dial to select vents also "sticks". Can anyone tell me, does the model above (I believe the Ti) have climate control?
More Nissan X - Trail St - S 40th Anniversary Edition Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission