Nissan Motor Companynissan 2015 pathfinder

This fifth Nissan product. I have been very pleased even though my past Pathfinder had to have the transmission replaced on warranty for really bad chatter. My current 2015 Pathfinder has had cronic acceleration issues. The problem is the most magnified in traffic. When I am in stop an go traffic I go to accelerate and there is no response even with my foot fully to floor. After several seconds the vehicle will start to accelerate. Sometimes a little gas and sometimes a real fast. This has also happen when stopped and traffic lights and stop signs. When this happens the road slippery hazard light illuminates on my dash board. I have tried to see if drive without over drive and or without traction control made an difference and it does not.

The car was In Service at Tracy Nissan. They said it was my brakes that were not releasing allowing the car to accelerate. After repair problem was mostly solved but still had few incidents, called delearship and they said bring it back in. for awhile the problem seemed to not exist but the last two weeks in is now a regular occurance.

This is SAFETY issue. I have been nearly broadsided a couple of times as I couldn't get my vehicle out of the way of cross traffic. I have been nearly rear ended many times because the car won't accelerate with traffic. I have this vehicle scheduled to go back to dealership 7.27.18. Please advise if this is known problem and what the fix for this is before I get killed.

He