Nissan Motor Company / I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
I own a 2016 Nissan Juke, it had 41K miles on it, when the car started acting up. It was revving high and then dropping, it seemed to be having trouble staying in gear. At this point we were 2 hours from home. We were seriously thinking were were not going to make it. And when I stopped at a stop sign, it took 2-3 seconds for the car to start moving. We got home and made an appointment. After diagnosis, we were told the was a previous transmission code, P0841, and the memory was reset. And I was told,
"Customer to monitor and if can safely capture issue on phone to submit to techline for further diagnosis". The is not acceptable. I know for a fact that the car, which I've own for just a year, and is only 2 years old, is not running like it had before the incident.
It seems a bit shady, the way they erased the memory. I will pay off what I owe on this vehicle, and unless something is done to satisfy me, fix or replace the transmission, I will not buy another Nissan.
More Nissan Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - Customer service
- Nissan Motor Company - recall nhtsa 18v-601
- Nissan Motor Company - front head lights
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra car
- Nissan Motor Company - 2014 nissan altima