Nissan Motor Company / dealer complaint
Purchased a 2018 nissan murano from Greenville, TX dealership on December 20. I should have received the $750 customer holiday cash back bonus and did not. Basically they are getting that from nissan and keeping it for themselves.
Also, we wanted to file our TTL in Louisiana where we live. They told us they have to do it by Texas law. They charged us a $200 fee to do this for us. Well today we received a FedEx package with our paperwork, a Texas title, and a refund of most, but not all of our money. Now we have to do it ourselves AND they charged us $200 for a worthless TX dealership title??? What kind of BS is this? We got nothing but the runaround with this dealership from day one..
More Nissan Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sylphy 2014
- Nissan Motor Company - the engine and catalyst converter
- [Resolved] Nissan Motor Company - wesley chapel, fl nissan-sales, finance, service dept
- Nissan - nissan rogue
- Nissan - sentra