Nissan Canada Customer Service / nissan canada
I reached out to Nissan Canada when I bought a Nissan. The cars may be well built - but - their customer service is the antithesis of helpful:
- I asked how to get notice of recalls? (NB Nissans have lots of recalls, and when I checked they were out of replacement parts!). I was told to mail in my certificate of ownership - which I did. In reply, I received a form letter saying the info is insufficient. So I visited my dealership and - voila - I was added to the recall list in minutes!
- My recall involved a failed driver side airbag and signal light. So I called Nissan to book my appointment (NB no notice was received). Work was performed but the trouble light was still on? The Nissan dealer told me it costs over $100 to find out why. Really? Was told the recall did not cover it?
- I contacted Nissan Canada customer service to fix it. After a lengthy wait, I received no reply? So I called their customer service line in Mississauga and left a message. Again, no reply. So I contacted them again via their WEB site. This time, I received an officious phone call (nothing in writing) from a supervisor. Remarkably, she contributed nothing to resolve the problem.
My conclusion? Dealing with Nissan Canada customer service is a complete waste of time. Don't even bother - and be prepared to wait for them to say no.
More Nissan Canada Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty 
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department