Nikon — defective camera
I purchased a NIKON coolpix L-820 camera for my daughter. It took terrible, blurry pictures. I sent the camera back as it was under manufactur's warranty. Did not hear a word from Nikon for over a month. Contacted them and was told they were waiting for parts. Long wait. I complained, and they sent me Coolpix L-810 which was worse than the first camera. I requested a refund or the ability to purchase a DSLR. Nikon stated they could do neither. They told us to send camera back for repair. My daughter even sent CEO, David Dentry (customer relations) pictures that were taken from camera and he accused her of editing the pics. Nikon is less than helpful. There customer relations department is a joke. This problem is not the result of negligence, it is the result of defective products. Nikon should do whatever they can to make things right. Instead, they could care less.
I would advise staying away from Nikon products. A company is only as good as their customer service when it comes to a problem!
More Nikon Complaints & Reviews
- Close Out Genius Nikon D300 Nikon D700 - close out genius scams with rihtbuy digital, everyprice.com and shopcartusa 
- nikon d90 18-105mm VR lens - scam-fraud 
- Nikon Coolpx S210 - lens error - poor service 
- Nikon Coolpix S70 camera - nikon repair service 
- Nikon Coolpix S6100 - battery charging problem
- Nikon P500 Camera - overcharging/misleading
- Nikon Cool Series L18 Camera - broken camera
- Nikon D3100 - tradus not delivering purchased product 
- Nikon D300 Camera Kit - failure to issue credit doa camera 
- Nikon Monarch Riflescope - no communication