Nike / tv commercial
As a lifetime hockey fan, coach, parent I do not understand Nike's rational with the TV commercial ultimately stating "PLAY LESS NICE".
What kind of message sends this to all the young viewers/hockey payers and their respective coaches who put gamemanship/sportsman ship at the very top of their list.
There is enough violence in this world and in hockey and here Nike proudly proclaims it is perfectly ok to play less nice.
Not in my world !! shame on Nike
PS I am 70 yrs old, not involved in team sport anymore but this add just crossed the line
Updated by walter weddepohl, Dec 29, 2017
for your consideration
More Nike Complaints & Reviews
- Nike - shoes smell like cat urine 
- Nike - squeaky shoes 
- Nike - football boots 
- Nike - faulty goods 
- www.Nikegreatwall.com - beware!!! 
- Nike - nike air dt max ‘96
- Nike - lack of training/skills/customer service consistency
- Nike - air max 90
- Nike - nike air 270 black, orange
- Nike - running shoes - damaged air cushion