Nike / the protests against nike

I see several people protesting Nike because of Colin. I know all of them are white. I think that he has a right not to kneel. I do not see no one protesting the confederate flag. I guess it easy for them to call out Colin. Remember it was the blacks that was slaves and owned by Whites. America still have a long way to go. I was a nurse for over 40 years and you would be surprised how many of the old white people would let the white CNA walk out the room and ask me the RN to empty the bed pan. This is still not the land of the free for Blacks. So, I would like to tell all of you whites that are so upset about some darn shoes, how come you were not upset when Emmet Teal an innocent teenager was murdered because an old lying white woman lied an said he wa whistled at her How come you were not upset when Dr. King was murdered for no reason at all. How come you were not upset when Evers was murdered in Jackson. I bet you were never awakened in the middle of the night like I was with a huge cross burning in your yard. Get over it America suppose to be the land of the free.

Lo
Sep 6, 2018

Comments

• Jn
      6th of Sep, 2018

Seriously???? You think this has anything to do with race??! Of course you do because you play that card at every turn. Let us be clear: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COLOR OF ANYONE'S SKIN!! Anyone--and I mean ANYONE--who behaves as that ass has done (and NO, I shall not glorify him by using his name), ., ...anyone who disrespects our flag and our anthem in that regard--regardless of race or gender...then, I--along with countless others have dodged bullets defending--shall experience our wrath. PUULEASE...STOP with the race card because it is NOT that.