Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited / Verfification of offer document

Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited
Dear Sir

Good Day

I have received an appointment offcer for Executive Secretary which i have received From " Nigeria Agip Oil Company limited against by Contract Ref :( Agip-JV-EJV/NPG/02-6)" i feel it is scam of fake company, can you please check and inform me ..

all the best

Company address from offer havebeen received
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited

More Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited Complaints & Reviews

Plus Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited - Contract Agreement

N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
N  6th of Jul, 2009 by
i got email about nigerian oil company i want to know the truth please send oil copmany realy document to me on this email edw_ck@yahoo.com thanks reagarq edw ck
N  10th of Sep, 2011 by
Dear Sir, Madam
My name is ALY AMIN AHMED, offshore crane operator, Egyptian,
I received E:mail from some one named Mr Vincent Ibeh ( HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES )in NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD, with a work contract & appointment letter for the post of offshore crane operator in your company, he asked me for many documents and to contact another one named (Barrister:Goodluck Obika)Immigration Attorney to finalise the requested documents and immigration cablegram and Visa who asked me for 700 USD to issue me Expatriate Travelers insurance policy certificate(ETIP) 3 months with a company named (NICON INSURANCE PLC),
Is this names and money asking are true and common practice in your company or they are not related to your company and using it's name
Your answer will be highly appreciated
My contacts are
E:mail : alyamin59@yahoo.com
Tel: +20124341563
N  25th of Oct, 2011 by
did they e-mail you back
A  29th of Sep, 2012 by

I was received The Statoil Employment Letter from MR. Philip parmar
( head human resources department ).
please tell me Are that actual contract from statoil Nigeria Limited or not .
the contract attached in this mail after signature.

Instrument and control engineer
Eng: Mohamed Ahmed Abou El fath
Email: optical_fiber2001@yahoo.com
Tel: +2 01220562865
N  29th of Sep, 2012 by
I googled the guys name and it came back with scam warnings. I still get mail from them and google the names and they come back with scams on the same page. Be very cautious.
N  8th of Mar, 2016 by
Soy de Venezuela, Ingeniero civil, y recibí una carta "Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited" ofreciéndome empleo en Nigeria, pero no logro verificar por Internet el email, y si es real la información.
I am from Venezuela, civil engineer, and received a letter "Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited" offering employment in Nigeria, but I can not check Internet email, and if it's real information.

N  24th of Dec, 2017 by
Dear Sir,
I received email from Mr. Ibrahim Kosa (Nigeria Agip Company Limited) On 21 December 2017 about the job offer for the post of mechanical engineer. In email they mentioned the job reference number, employment identification number (EID), Their Website link for employment verification which is https://naocofficemp.ibduae.com and the Legal offce person Mr. BARRISTER ONWUJIOGU CHUKWUDI C for further documentation and proceeding. I contacted with this person via email and call he advised me to send 200USD on his name to him via western union money transfer. I am confused that Nigeria Agip Oil Company is offering me the job and the processing fee must be transferred to the account of Nigeria Agip Oil Company Limited through Western Union Money Transfer or bank. Please advised me what i have to do now.
1. Is this recruitment is original or fake?
2. Is the website address is original or fake?
3. Is the Mr. BARRISTER ONWUJIOGU CHUKWUDI C originally employee of Nigeria Agip Oil Company Legal Office?
4. Who is Mr. Ibrahim Khosa?
Need verification of these persons, the recruitment Scheme and the job.
I have attached photos for your kind consideration.
Need your kind reply.