Nigeria AGIP Oil Company & Oil Firm Nigeria / Fraud and fake companies!

1 India Review updated:

I have got appointment letter and agreement from Nigeria AGIP oil Company and Oil Firm Nigeria Ltd, without any interview with salary USD 21920.00 per month after verification from my friends and online i came to know its fraud company's please make aware our people to don't spent money any Nigeria oil company's like that please go through the link this i got from google:

They are giving immigration mail id of Nigeria once i contact them they are sending mail to transfer money through western union money bank but i never did.

Comments

Sa
  18th of May, 2007

I have too received the same from same company. While going through for detail check up i have come across your message. How can they do this. Is their no one to check over them. Both the sites are not opening.

Di
  23rd of May, 2007

I have also received the same offer from the same company. They offered the same salary 21920 usd. But they did not mentioned if it is per month or per annum. I send my resume 3 days before and today they have send the offer letter. Although i never worked in oil and gas industry but they are saying that my resume is perfect according their requirements. How i can it be possible.

Thanks a lot, to aware the people from this fraud company.

De
  25th of May, 2007

I've also received such a mail it was mentioned that they ll give car, laptop, flat & USD 21920 but its a total fraud i came to know from my friend madhu who have some contacts in HR. Tell ur friends about it...

Kh
  29th of May, 2007

I also receive the same mail from the Nigeria company they are providing me the car and laptop and 21290 used salary and they are providing the flat also and i saw the various same mail on google.com i don't know but they are offering any exp and they are paying the lacs of salary to us its fraud.

Ra
  11th of Jun, 2007

I am aware google website very useful to other people. I got from offer letter and agreement. Very thanks to google website.

27th of Jun, 2007

Thanks for protecting the people from being trapped by these frauds.

Ab
  27th of Jun, 2007

Even i too got the same... Thanks for your info...

Su
  28th of Jun, 2007

I got the same mail 2 days ago. But I don;t know is it a fraud or not??? I got many mail in which they tell to provide car laptop flat etc. But they also demand some money as processing and visa formalities fees.

But this company is not demanding any money or else. Then what is the purpose to send this type of mail?

Ma
  29th of Jun, 2007

I have also received a similar mail today (29 June, 2007). Thanks to you all for your support and making all of us aware of such frauds. Please don't fall into such traps. These are total frauds.

Ku
  7th of Jul, 2007

Its all fake, I have also got the same offer like all. After searching on the web, I even was not able to get the Web of that company (Beware: Oil Firm Nigeria Ltd.) .

Anyway Thanks

Bk
  11th of Jul, 2007

Yes, it's a fake. A colleague of mine got a similar offer, and saw it's a scam on http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/bewarejobscams.php

I wish someone can stop these bad people. I'm sure they can fool some people...

12th of Jul, 2007

I also received similar offer from a nigerian company. The nigerian company mentioned in the email exists and renowned but when I tried to contact the Nigerian company, the company had no clue. I saw the same mail on google.com i don't know but they are offering any exp and they are paying the lacs of salary to us, it is all fraud.

7th of Sep, 2007

I have got appointment letter and agreement from Nigeria AGIP oil Company job reference no. AON/FDP/NIG112-07 date 04.09.2007 as Manager -Engineering and Project without any interview with salary USD 15500 per month. Can any one inform me about this company / offer latter as this is fraud company.

Pr
  11th of Sep, 2007

I have recently received an offer from Nigerian AGIP oil company of 70270 USD per annum as Junior maintenance officer. They have asked me to join within next 14 days. I have heard of such frauds from other sources also. Can anybody confirm what should be my action?

16th of Sep, 2007

I have received an appointment letter dated 13.09.2007 from Nigerian AGIP oil company offering 15500 GBP per month as Mechanical Engineer.
I want to convey you all that this company is a 100% fraud company. Nobody can believe that any company can offer this much of amount only on basis of Resume without any interview.

Oj
  19th of Nov, 2007

Good day, my company is one of the best comp-any in clearing and forwarded agency in Nigeria we like to work will you as your agency to clear any of your goods thank you!

Da
  15th of Jan, 2008

I got similar offer from nigeria and they told me to pay 1500 us dollers but i looked on google and on http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/bewarejobscams.php#7 it says the company it's fake. So friends do not pay money to nigerians

Rs
  30th of Jan, 2008

hi to all,
Scam like such are prevailing since long, either some one wants to transfer huge sum of fund or offering lucrative job offers. Many people got ripped off and God knows how many more are in pipeline. Before replying to such mails one has to ask him or herself that how such recruiting / cash rich trapped people / lottery agencies prefer to receive email on free webmail accounts instead of their own domain mail. Observant / prudent minds must have noticed that those mail addresses are mostly hotmail, yahoo, gmail addresses. Also to ask ourselves how they get your mail address and answer to this question is probably.. from the popular job sites. Its quite easy to download the email data base by registering in those jobsites as recruiter paying very little with an assurance that the candidates are genuine and looking for Job, ie easy catch. So it is time to ask Monster / naukri.com etc to allow access to the genuine AGENCIES ONLY after verifying their real existence , checking the local registration no, bank details etc.. So wake up and stop replying to those bushtits.

As
  24th of Mar, 2008

please see the following e mail and confirm it
From : Nigeria Agip Oil Company
Subject : QUESTIONNAIRE FROM NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY
To : naoc nig
Reply To : naoc nig
Mon, Mar 10, 2008 02:41 AM

Attention,

we are in review of your resume.

Kindly take this short online interview for proper screening and verification purpose.

You are expected to print out the attached questionnaire, and complete as necessary by filling the blank spaces, and appending your signature where required. After completing the forms you would be expected to return the questionnaire to us by E-mail as scanned attachment.

Due to accent, there might not be a telephonic interview as usual, this is because our interviewers sometimes find it hard to hear applicant from other region during interview sessions on phone.

Please Note Clearly: If qualified, Original certificates of qualification stated in the resume will be requested upon arrival and failure to comply will face legal charges of impersonation and forgery.

Regards

+2348077730131.

Never miss a thing. Make

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:47:45 +0000 (GMT)
From: "ashok Kumar"
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
To: naoc_nig@consultant.com, sanjay200812@yahoo.com

+2348077730131

I HAVE ALREADY SEND YOU THE NEEDED INFORMSTIONS, AGAIH I AM SENDING YOU THE COPY OF SEND E MAIL A ND ATTACHMENTS, WHAT ARE DECIDION BY YOUR COMPANY, PLEASE INFORM ME.
ALSO SENDING ATTACHMENTS

NOTE I NEED ONE MILLION DOLLAR FOR TWO YEARS, OTHER BENEFITS OF RESEARCH ON HERBALS ALSO WANT IF AVAILABLE, THIS WILL BENEFIT AGIP.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:02:27 +0000 (GMT)
From: "ashok Kumar"
Subject: agip reply
To: naoc_nig@consultant.com, sanjay200812@yahoo.com

+2348077730131
I AM SENDING THE NEEDED INFORMATIONS BY THIS E MAIL, ALSO by attachments.

in prater ashok kumar

Please endorse fully, The Official Online questionnaire for Nigeria Agip Oil Company ®.
*Note: Only Successful and Short-listed Applicants will be notified!
1. Briefly describe your ideal job.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
…… WILL WANT TO WORK ON HERBAL MEDICINES AND EVALUATION OF COW…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
2. How do you think a friend or professor who knows you well would describe you?
… I am thinking and working for betterment of human society they think.……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
3. What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort? Describe a situation in which you
did so.
……………………I am working according divine message of my holi mater.…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
4. How do you determine or evaluate success?
……… if any work or thoughts solve some problem of human society, I think, it it is going right path. w………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
5. In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our organization?
…… I will give cheap treatment to patients of your organizations, when your organization adopt my programmes, then your organisation will be benefited..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
6. Was there an occasion when you disagreed with a supervisor's decision or company policy?
Describe how you handled the situation.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
… TELL NOTHING TO ANYONE, I TELL ONLY WHEN I CONFIRM MY EXPERIENCES BY REPEATATIONS.……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
7. What criteria are you using to evaluate the organization for which you hope to work?
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
…workers of organization should be mentally and physically healthy, and organization
should be helpful for human society, ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
8. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed?
…you will hire or not this depend on you see your profit and loss.……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

9. Give us details of your present Employment Status.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
…presently I am on research on some topic, working by support of my well wishers.……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
10. What three Specific Job Positions do you target from our company?
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
… 1.in hospital2. in administratiom 3.inresearch…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

11. What is your Future Plans for our Company if Permanently Employed?
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
if better relations with company then I will want to extend
and research my work by your organization. ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
12. How long can you work with our company?
……as long I will have better relation with your company…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
13. Give us your full details on the Following; Full Name ashok kumar, Permanent MailING ADDRESS
AddressASHOK KUMAR
S/O LATE DR.N.P.SHRIVASTAV
NEAR TELEVISION RELAY CENTER
POST AND DISTRICT DEORIA
U.P.
PIN274001, Office/Work Mailing Address, Contact Number(s).
…… ASHOK KUMAR
S/O LATE DR.N.P. SHRIVASTAV, NEAR TELEVISION RELAY CENTER, POST AND DISTRICT DEORIA U.P.PIN 274001, INDIA
MOBILE NUMBER 09336524323………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
14. Status: Married ………UNMARRIED…………………………………………. Single ……………………………………………………
15. What is your Country of Nationality? Is it different from your present location?
……I AM INDIAN, LIVING IN INDIA…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
16. Are you willing to relocate? Does relocation bother you?
… I WILL WORK IN OTHER COUNTRY, BUT NOT LIVE PERMANANETLY IN OTHER COUNTRY……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
17. How soon can you relocate to Nigeria?
……IT WILL TAKE ABOUT THREE MONTHS.…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
18. If married, do you intend to relocate with your family?
…………NO SUCH……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
19. If yes how many?
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
20. Salary Expected( In Dollars)
……………………………………………………………ONE MILLION SOLLAR…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

NB: The policy of Nigeria Agip Oil Company is that every employee will be responsible for the processing of his/her work and residence permit from our immigration consultant if need be, but will be reimbursed immediately after he/she has resumed office, while other traveling documents will be procured by Nigeria Agip Oil Company.
Nigeria Agip Oil Company stopped the processing of employees’ work and residence documents because, sometimes most employees have more than one offer at a time after processing the document of some employee in the past, they end up not showing up for the job, were by causing losses on the side of the company.
From then, Nigeria Agip Oil Company has adopted this new policy of employee processing their documents, which will be reimbursed back to them with additional 30% for compensation.
Is this policy okay by you?
Nigeria Agip Oil Company ®.Reserves the right to investigate on all information and details given. Falsification of documents, incomplete data and or In-correct information is ground for Denial, Refusal or Termination of Employment.
Please note, there might not be any verbal Interview as this may serve as the final assessment based on the acclaimed qualifications and position on your resume.
I ……………………………………………………………………..declare sincerely and conscientiously that information
provided on this Questionnaire are correct.
This …………day of... 2008. ………………………………………………..
Applicant’s Signature

To : naoc nig
Reply To : naoc nig
Mon, Mar 10, 2008 02:41 AM

Reply Reply All Forward

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Attachments

View Notes
Notepad Options
Notepad Help
Advanced Search,

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.
HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]

Spam
Trash

Searches edit

Tags edit

Back to Inbox Move to...----------InboxSent More Actions...Mark as readMark as unreadAdd flagRemove flag

From : kamdhenu 2007
Subject :
To : kalmonrecruitment@yahoo.com, kamdhenu2007@indiatimes.com
Thu, Mar 13, 2008 03:20 PM

Dr Alan Shoffner
(Human Resources Dept.)

RECEIVE YOUR E MAIL, ACCORDING NEEDS I AM SENDING I THE NEEDED INFORMATIOS AS FOLLOWING

1. Age:48 YEARS

2. CV qualification:SEE ATTACH CV AND FOLLOWING MATTERS AS ANNEXURE OF MY CV

3. Years of experience17 YEARS

4. Full NameASHOK KUMAR

5. Nationality:INDIAN

MOBILE 09336524323

AFOLLOWING IS ANNEXURE WITH MY CV IN ORDER TO UNERSTAND MY QUALIFICATION

ABOUT OR ANY RELEVANT CERTIFICATE: I AM A SPRITUAL PRACTITIONER, IKNOW AND ALSO I AM SEARCHING KNOWLEDGE BY MY SPRITUAL PRACTICES, THIS IS DUE TO GRACE OF MY HOLI MASTER .
NOW THE WORLD NEED ESTABLISHMENT OF DIVINE UNIVERSITY AND A NEW COURSE I.E. SPRITUAL SCIENCE, BOTH ARE NEW SUBJECT.
THERE IS NO ANY DIVINE UNIVERSITY OR SPRITUAL SCIENCE IN WHOLE OF THE WORLD. DIVINE MESSAGE AND DIVINE PROGRAMME WILL SOLVE THE BURNING GLOBAL PROBLEM, THIS INCLUDE MATTERS RELATED TO HEALTH AND DISEASES..

ONE OF DIVINE KNOWLEDGE IS AYURVEDAI.E. INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINES AND THIS IS RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA.
I HAVE DEVELOPED SOME NEW HERBAL MEDICINES WHICH CURES STONE OF GALL BLADDER AND KIDNEY, ONE KIND OF HERBAL MEDICINE HAS CURED MORE THAN 18 PATIENTS OF CANER OF OUTER ORGAN. I ALSO NEED EXTENSION OF HERBAL MEDICINES WHICH CURE PATIENT OF ANY SNAKE BITE, AND RABBIES.

THESE ALL ARE NEW FOR AND VERY MUCH IMPORTANT FOR HUMAN SOCIETY.
THESE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE GAINED BY SPRITUAL INTUTION AND THESE ARE BASED ON DIVINE MESSAGE..
I GET KNOWLEDGE BY SPRITUAL INTUTION AND I TELL MY KNOWLEDGE TO AYURVEDIC EXPERTS WHO PRACTICE MY KNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM MY MY KNOWLEDGE AS PRACTICABLE..
WHAT CONTENTS OF DRUG ARE WORKING, THEY RESEARCH ON THIS ISSUE, IALSO TELL THEM ABOUT WHAT ITEM, MATTERS ARE FOR PURPOSE OF RESEARCH, IT HAS BEEN FOUND TRU IN LABORATORY., MOST OF MY HERBAL DRUG HAS NO SIDE EFFECT, IN SPECIFIC CASES I ADVISE PRECAUTION ABOUT DRUG..
SO IF YOU WILL TAKE A DECISION TO CURE YOUR PATIENTS IN YOUR ORGANISATION BY AYURVEDIC TREATMENT THEN OPEN A AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL IN YOUR ORGANISATION AND THEN I WILL WORK WITH MY TEAM, IN THIS WAY I WILL WORK IN YOUR ORGANISATION.

AYURVEDIC EXPERTS EXERCISE MY KNOWLEDGE, BUT DUE TO LACK OF DIVINE UNIVERSITY AND SPRITUAL SCIENCE AS SUBJECT I CAN NOT PUT UP BEFORE YOU ANY CERTIFICATE REGARDING MY KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICES. MORE OF EXPERIENCES AND KNOWLEDGE I HAVE ABOUT DISEASES..

WHAT I WANT FROM YOU IN INTEREST OF HUMANITY ARE AS FOLLOWING,

1. I WILL WANT MINIMUM FOR ABOUT THREE MONTH FOR REACHING LONDON, SINCE PRESENTLY I HAVE NO INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, IN URGENT I WILL GET PASSPORT WITHIN ABOUT 30 DAYS., ALSDO I HAVE TO SATURATE SOME OF MY HOME RESPONSBLITY.. SO NEED THREE MONTHS.
YOUR COMPANY HAS MANY KIND OF WORKS, IF YOU SELECT SOME KIND OF WORKS WHICH I CAN DO FROM HERE MY PLACE BY INTERNET THEN I WILL DO THIS JOB ASND IN RETURN I WILL EASRN SOME MONEY WHICH I WILL INVEST IN MY MISSION.

3. IF YOU TAKE A DECISION TO OPEN ONE OF YOUR OFFICE IN INDIA, THEN IT WILL BE CONVENIENT FOR ME., FOR THIS YOU HAVE TO SELECT SOME COMPANY WORK IN INDIA.

AFTER ABOUT THREE MONTH I WILL BE ABLE GO OUT OF INDIA, THEN I WILL BE IN LONDON AND WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY, SOMETIME IN LONDON AND SOMETIME IN INDIA, THIS WILL GO ON.

. WHEN I WILL BE IN LONDON I WILL AVAIL FACILITIES TO EXTEND MY MISSION WHICH INCLUDE HERBAL DRUGS ASND ALSO AVAIL RESEARCH FACILITIES REGARDING MY HERBAL MEDICINES.

YOUR ORGANISATION CAN ALSO TAKE A DECISION TO ESTABLISH RESEARCH CENTER ON HERBAL AND COW, AND IN THIS SITUATION MY ROLE WILL BE DECIDED..

AT PRESENT I NEED SOME WORKS FROM YOUR COMPANY WHICH CAN DO FROM MY PLKACE AND IN RETURN I CAN MAKE SOME MONEY.

2NDLY I WANT ONE OF YOUR COMPANY OFFICE IN INDIA.

Mobile 09336524323

SEE YOUR E MAIL

From : Kalmond Recruitment
Subject : ACKNOWLEDGMENT
To : kamdhenu2007@indiatimes.com
Wed, Mar 12, 2008 06:10 PM

The management of KALMOND RECRUITMENT (UK) hereby
confirms the reception of Your CV. We hereby have forwarded same to the Screening department of the company. After the normal screening and result from the Authorities, the company will appoint you based on the following criteria: send this below again.
1. Age
2. CV qualification
3. Years of experience
4. Full Name
5. Nationality
Also note that there will be no telephonic or online Interview as the company will be following the Principles of the British Expatriate Policy. In this regards, appointment will be given based on the criteria above as such is the final conclusion of the Authority. Reason based on the fact that there maybe ill and non-excellent interview as the applicant is not being
interview physically. Therefore, there will be a little interview with the Board of director of the
company upon arrival to qualify the magnitude of the qualifications seen on the CV.The Applicant will also enroll on a two week Job elaboration and specification workshop as there will be no online Job responsibility or profile given due to the difference in Expatriate policies between the expatriate Country and London .This will in turn equip the employee about the company, country and practices that are carried out in UK .Hence, upon reception of appointment letter, employee is to proceed and follow the guidelines of the company.

Disclaimer: The employee reserve the right to accept or reject the offer
based on his/her opinion.
Once again, we wish you success as we forward your CV to Authority in control.

Regards,

Dr Alan Shoffner
(Human Resources Dept.)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
The World 's Favourite Email.

Resume_Updated_-_Ashok_Kumar_QA_Revised_Draft_21.doc

Notepad Options
Notepad Help

Vu
  12th of Jul, 2008

I am in process of being interviwed online, am I being scammed?