NFLofficiating staff

Unjust calls when officiating games. I truly can not believe the unprofessional judgments made, against some teams and how these call can be escalated when the fans call out the league or the commissioner for malfeasance, Understand as fans we pay for our tickets, That being said we have a right to see the event we have payed to see as advertised. So when it comes to these contest be scripted so the appropriate team wins, we as paying fans are being defraud of the product we have payed for.These actions happen over and over again in all states at most all contests. When we fans have a right to have this put to an end. We should not have to walk away from the events we love or watch it die a slow death as baseball has over the years. As for me It is just beyond my ability to stomach this any longer. And in green bay it is the most evident. Whiling watching one team be penalized for excessive celebration a few years back and watching players from green bay leave the game by jumping into the stands, the quarter back intentionally shaking his hands in the middle of the snap, while the game is in play, and nothing being said no penalty being it called, Jest this last week watching Detroit quarterback being hit in the head and can you believe it no penalty, Players preforming g tackles helmet to helmet and that's right no call from the officiating staff. It is not enough we have to stomach this but after you think it's over not quit we have to stomach the suspension of Ndamukong Suh for stepping on Aaron Rodgers, I also watched the game and this is straight up B, S. ( And just to keep things on the up and up prior to this I was a fan of Mr.Rodgers but for him to stand by and not putting a stop to this, all the respect for him I had is gone) It has truly gotten to a point that we as fans have to put and end to this. The league may control this site but not the social media.

Gr
Dec 29, 2014

Comments

• Lo
      Jan 15, 2017

the calls made against dallas where down right biased. green bay was holding and encroaching .never called and the jokje of how many yards on penatlies.give me a break.im a diehard dallas fan. but think I'm stop watching .unless they change something..or just call the game before it starts its a joke

• Do
      Oct 06, 2019

@Lori Lynch I totally agree!!! On almost EVERY play you can see G B 's "big mouth" Z.Smith...(not Preston) having hands up in the face of the Cowboys . 1 flag for that. False starting every possession. If officiating DOESN'T change...this long time COWBOY //football fan will cease to care about the NFL...and I am sure my friends will join me. It's hard enough playing against ONE team...but beating the officials too...IMPOSSIBLE!!!

• Ka
      Jan 16, 2017

Im glad that someone else feels the same. The refs needs to be held accountable just like the coaches, and players. They are influencing the out come of very important games these guy fought hard to play. I am trying to see how to start a petition or something . This must stop...

• Wa
      Sep 17, 2019

In Monday nights game, Njoku of the Browns was upended, resulting in a concussion. The way he came down could have resulted in a much more serious injury. He was hit in midair, had no chance to establish himself as a runner or avoid the collision. To me, this was clearly a defenseless player violation that was not called. Let's not just protect the quarterbacks but the receivers as well

• Cr
      Oct 14, 2019

Let's start the petition I'm so tired of the nfl and the referees its ridiculous