Next Millenium Credit Card / Took money out of my account without permission

Next millenium did m on 2 / 3 / 2009 after some investigation and recording the telephone conversation and stating to the manager that they have several complaints against them. They state their company stands by their just remember if you do a transaction on the internet that company is sppose to send you a confirmation number or you can send it yourself. They took it upon themselves to take money out of my account without my consent. They say it would take 4 - 7 business days to get my full $99. 95 back if any one is interest in the infro here it is: p. O. Box 2693, new brunswick nj 08903 fax # is [protected]. In order to get your refund you will have to submit a letter requesting a refund otr fax a letter to them. I've talked to a lexe ext 2415 at the phone number [protected]. The phne number they left with the bank is a international number (Bogus number) and it found the number [protected] to be the real number

Aries webb
Arieswebb240@yahoo.com

Ar

Comments

• Da
      15th of Oct, 2008

Just found out that Next Millenium credit card withdrawed $99.95 on 10-14-08 with out my concecnt.

Need to find out what to do next.

• Ca
      25th of Oct, 2008

likewise i applied credit online, unknowingly i just find out that the next millennium took my money on my checking account, i was not aware of this because i did not confirm my application..how could be the management of this credit line took the money without client approval...i need my money back to my account.

thanks...
    carlos gador
    7019 45th ave. apt 2f
    woodside 11377
    new york

• Br
      6th of Nov, 2008

How can we contact them to get the money back?

• Er
      14th of Nov, 2008

I also cancelled the application process when I saw they wanted money. My bank acct was charged $99.95 even though I never finished the application. After some investigating I got phone #'s
    732-729-4382 and 732-729-7305 and there fax # is 1-866-754-8610
    I hope this helps everyone.

• Ba
      23rd of Nov, 2008

Has anyone contacted either the BBB or their Attorney General so that this gets investigated? Any financial institution that takes money from your checking account without approval needs to be checked out carefully. Even if it's only petty theft; however, over state lines this is a federal matter.

• Je
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I just want everyone to know that my inofmration was posted on here address, and phone number i am one that filed a compliant and they put all my information on this page as their contact info. To contact them the number is (732) 729 - 4395!!!

Stop calling my phone and leaving nasty messages thank you!!!

• Su
      3rd of Dec, 2008

the same thing happen to me i called my bank and told them the situation and they sent me a form telling them i did not aloow for them to take 99.95 from me and i got my money back i hope this is helpful

• Do
      3rd of Dec, 2008

they took the same amount of my account and now have to go through the hassle of trying to get my money back.

• Sh
      4th of Dec, 2008

So did anyone receive the 5 000 that was promised?

• Pa
      10th of Dec, 2008

I agree with all the above, this company is a fraud and they know it; the same thing happened to me just this weekend, when I saw the $99.95 I clicked off the computer but they continued to withdraw the funds from my account, less than 24 hours, they work fast. I called the number and they refuse to return the money as they say it has to go thru my bank. I have filed fraud charges thru the bank and also will be sending this information to the state's attorney general.

They are thieves! My question, did anyone get a credit card?

• Br
      10th of Dec, 2008

You took money out of my account without my consent and I want it put back in there orI will be calling my atrney. I need this money Back
    John Colbert

• Rj
      14th of Dec, 2008

next milleinnium took money from my account without my consent

18th of Dec, 2008

me and my wife also had moneys taken from our account, 99.95 to be exact...we are seeking legal help as we speak

• Ta
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I just found out they did this to my 80 yr old mother when she had only 200 in the bank, 99. 95 we should all get together and file a civil action lawsuit. Tammie from indiana

• Bl
      3rd of Feb, 2009

i had to call millinium bank and insist on getting a full refund ASAP...They finally agreed the $99 had been deducted from my Bank acct that i could recieve a at if i faxwed proof from my Bank that i would be refunded in full within 2 working days! Call (732)729-4395!!! and ask to speak with Renata Doyle a supervisor and get the Fax # after insisting on being refunded right away! THIS IS LIKE ROBBERY and caused my bank acct to become OVERDRAWN acruing charges! WHAT A SCAM!

• Bl
      8th of Feb, 2009

i like the fellow complaints was also ripped off. i also gave them my info for SECURITY PURPOSES ONLY. when i found out it would charge me the $99.95 for the credit card i closed out the window and did not click submit. i then check my bank account today and i see the $99.95 in my account withdrawn. unfortunately its sunday and the bank is close but i plan to report this fraud and call the company to complain. i agree with the other complainer above and think we should file a class action law suit this is ridiculous and wrong.

Kristina Thompson
    Rochester, MN

• Am
      24th of Feb, 2009

the same thing happened to me aswell... i can't believe a company can get away with ### like this... or think they can anyway. i contacted them and yes you need to fax or write a letter asking for the money back. the fax is1-866-754-8610.the lady i spoke to was nothing short of a witch. i asked them were my confirmation number was they told me i should have gotten it after i submitted the card... i never finished the stupid thing. i am a single mother of 4. how can i afford a credit card with a 99.95 being taken out.. i am not that stupid. so it all comes down to faxing them a letter. i just hope no one else falls pray to this!! reminder... when i asked for lexe at x 2415. she no longer worked there, i then asked to speak with renata doyle a supervisor she no longer worked there aswell. what a coincidence. i told them they were a fraud company and that they would be recieving a fax within 2 days and my money better be back in shortly there after. so keep pushing the issue and i hope everyone works out for the best. good luck everyone and keep those heads up. remember never to do this again, for i won't.

amy r
    derby ct

• As
      24th of Feb, 2009

I received an email from this company saying how I was approved for a credit card and I am in dire need of some credit since I am only 18 years old. So I clicked on the link and filled in the information they asked about me. Then I went to the next page and it said they would be deducting $99.95 out of my account. Thats when I closed out the window without hitting submit. A day later I looked at my bank account and it was negative becuase they had stolen all my money out. I called my bank who gave me their number and I spoke to Lexe at ext. 2415. She was a wtich of course but I demanded my money back and she said all I need to do is fax a letter and I would be refunded within 4 business days. Well I faxed it and I got a fax back saying I needed my reference #. I've been calling them for the past 2 days every hour. They always hang up on me. I never even get to speak with anyone. This company is a rip off and believe me I am going to do something about this.

• Da
      25th of Feb, 2009

I was sent a message that you were perapproved for a credit card. I started filling it out an stop because I said that it was to muck money to pay for a credit. So I just happen to check my account and they had took money out . I want my money because I did not give them permission to take it. Thanks Davia benton From Tallahassee, Fl

• Tr
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I too like everyone else on this page was scammed out of money from this company. I received a credit card offer but click off the page when I found out that it cost $99.95 just to get it.They took the money out of my account anyway. I don't have the time nor the patience to be calling a company back and forth. I will fax the necessary paperwork and just close my account. My bank will investigate and return my funds. The BBB can be a big help also.