Newport Cigarettes / would not sell me any cigarettes!

I work 1/2 mile from the store located at the intersection at shelby drive and getwell. I work for johnstone supply located at 4065 pilot, memphis, tn. I have been doing business with this store for the past 2 years and have never seen anything like this before.

On Monday 5-21-07 at approximately 7:45 a.m my son an i stopped for some newport cigarettes which happened to be on sale these past few weeks. My son went into the store to buy me a pack of newport. Not realizing he did not have his id with him this day he came back to the car and explained to me what happened. I then went inside to purchase the newports. The lady (eloise) behind the counter told the lady whom was waiting on me that they weren't going to sell the cigarettes to me. I ask what was going on? She said she saw me get out of the car that my son had just gotten into and that they couldn't by law sell me what i ask for. I said these cigarettes were for me and had nothing to do with my son. She absolutely was very rude. She mentioned something about a two party something by law.

I need to know why was there such a reason i was treated this way. It cost me time and money for her actions. I feel someone needs to give me a just cause as to what this was all about! I've always bought my gas and other items from exxon here.

Please explain to me why i was treated this way.

Comments

• Sw
      22nd of Feb, 2011
    Newport Cigarettes - steal cigarettes
    newport cigarettes
    1555 pumalo st apt8
    San Bernardino
    California

i bought a cartton of steal cigarettes and the store would'nt give me my money back. all want is my money or more cigarettes.

• Ca
      5th of Apr, 2015

ok my name is carlos roman . I live in 321 vistamar Carolina puertorico 00983.
    I love your product even defended u at times . I brought a pack of new ports from the gas station where I live .
    STALE . opening the box 9 ciggretts broke so I took it like no problem . 9 ok .
    I smoke 1 hospital I was sent to. what the hell was in that ? it was green Tabaco like I understand stale but green .
    so piss not only that sometimes I buy a pack and not stale or nothing like this green thing in the Tabaco .
    is this how u make us happy . now to get to the story I called a lawyer I know that cancer rumour but why was my Tabaco green ?.
    I got sick I luv u guys so I wont sue even with the hospital thing . so I called . the people there so rude they told me then stop smokeing .really?. should they also tell me what time to go to bed to.
    I don't want to sue but all my aldut pleasures arernt there concern I went to store to show them they told me that's how they come .
    are you serious ?. as much as I gave to you I got that hat the cup really .

• Yb
      5th of Apr, 2015

yes ok my name is carlos roman . I live in 321 vistamar Carolina puertorico 00983.
    STALE . opening the box 9 ciggretts broke so I took it like no problem . 9 ok .
    are you serious ?. as much as I gave to you I got that hat the cup really .

22nd of Oct, 2018
    Newport Cigarettes - Newport
    Macon
    Georgia

I bought a box of Newports and there was blood all over the filter. I'm very disappointed in this company. I've never experienced this problem. I will now change the brand of tobacco products I use. If this doesn't get resolved it could cause more problems in the near future. I really need to speak with someone in regard to thus matter.

• Re
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Newport Cigarettes - Something in filter
    Killeen
    Texas

I bought a pack of cigarettes and the filter has a hole like something was stuck in it