Newport Cigarettes / would not sell me any cigarettes!
I work 1/2 mile from the store located at the intersection at shelby drive and getwell. I work for johnstone supply located at 4065 pilot, memphis, tn. I have been doing business with this store for the past 2 years and have never seen anything like this before.
On Monday 5-21-07 at approximately 7:45 a.m my son an i stopped for some newport cigarettes which happened to be on sale these past few weeks. My son went into the store to buy me a pack of newport. Not realizing he did not have his id with him this day he came back to the car and explained to me what happened. I then went inside to purchase the newports. The lady (eloise) behind the counter told the lady whom was waiting on me that they weren't going to sell the cigarettes to me. I ask what was going on? She said she saw me get out of the car that my son had just gotten into and that they couldn't by law sell me what i ask for. I said these cigarettes were for me and had nothing to do with my son. She absolutely was very rude. She mentioned something about a two party something by law.
I need to know why was there such a reason i was treated this way. It cost me time and money for her actions. I feel someone needs to give me a just cause as to what this was all about! I've always bought my gas and other items from exxon here.
Please explain to me why i was treated this way.
More Newport Cigarettes Complaints & Reviews
- Newport Cigarettes - causing illness 
- Newport Cigarettes - no number and no tobacco or filter 
- Newport Cigarettes - stale cigarettes 
- Newport Cigarettes - durrability 
- Newport Cigarettes - faulty filters 
- Newport Cigarettes - menthol 100 cigarettes
- Newport Cigarettes - cigarettes 
- Newport Cigarettes - cigarettes was not seal tobacco was falling out
- Newport Cigarettes - they were stale 
- Newport Cigarettes - stale cigarettes