[Resolved] Newegg.comwill not honor rebate

I bought an Asus T100 that came with a 50$ rebate. My mom and her husband needed a computer/tablet so she asked me to buy one for them as well. Since they are old and not very computer savvy, they asked that I submit their rebate and they will pay me the difference.

So both rebate were to be sent to my address, but I only get one rebate.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in East Hartford, CT Newegg did not honor their second rebate stating that the rebate is being sent to the same address. Are you kidding me! The computers were sent to different addresses (Connecticut and one to Florida). So I told them to send to my parent then and they refuse. We know that Newegg just want to take advantage of their customers. Please don't let Newegg take advantage of you like they did my parent.

Best of luck!

• Resolution statement

• Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Dec 30, 2014

Hi Andy104,
    We're very sorry to hear that the second rebate was denied and would like to help. Would you please contact us at [protected]@newegg.com with further details and reference this post so that we may investigate this for you. Thank you and we hope to hear from you.

An