[Resolved] Newegg.com — will not honor rebate
I bought an Asus T100 that came with a 50$ rebate. My mom and her husband needed a computer/tablet so she asked me to buy one for them as well. Since they are old and not very computer savvy, they asked that I submit their rebate and they will pay me the difference.
So both rebate were to be sent to my address, but I only get one rebate.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in East Hartford, CT Newegg did not honor their second rebate stating that the rebate is being sent to the same address. Are you kidding me! The computers were sent to different addresses (Connecticut and one to Florida). So I told them to send to my parent then and they refuse. We know that Newegg just want to take advantage of their customers. Please don't let Newegg take advantage of you like they did my parent.
Best of luck!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Dec 30, 2014
We're very sorry to hear that the second rebate was denied and would like to help. Would you please contact us at [protected]@newegg.com with further details and reference this post so that we may investigate this for you. Thank you and we hope to hear from you.
More Newegg.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - if you get cheated in newegg marketplace, newegg won't help 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - online scam 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - refuses return, says item I sent them is not the one they sent me (but it is!) 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com! 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - do not buy anything as a gift from newegg 
- Newegg.com. Cn - awful customer service 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - avoid newegg if you're the type of person who wants their coverage plans to be well worth the extra money 
- NewEgg - selling defective products
- Newegg.com - big scam site, don't give them you're credit card information
- [Resolved] NewEgg - delivery, a horror story