New York City Housing Authority / garages location

Bronx, NY, United States

Dear Sir/Madam:
my name is Tony Bobet, i resided at 1710 Seward Avenue, Bronx, New York City, 10473, Apartment#5-g, Bronx, New York City, the complaint to New York City Housing Authority, SoundView Houses. i have alot of issue. first, i suppose to get regular inspection for Repair Second, Where i will throw the garages. the tenant of where i live at tell me and my brother, Raul to throw garage cross the street and the manager name is, Ms. Marte. plus, i am file an lawsuit with housing manager. I am going on September 20, 2017. important issues that i never had a inspection of my apartment.

New York City Housing Authority

• Updated by dick gibson, Sep 15, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam:
    my name is Tony Bobet. i resided at 1710 Seward Avenue, Bronx, New York City, 10473, Apartment#5-G, i filing an complaint to New York City House Authority, Soundview Houses. the manager do not care about the building. her name is Ms.Marte. the issue i am having, no inspection, another issue, tenant was told to put garbage on the other building cross the street. 1710 Noble Avenue. i have been caught and got in trouble with the manager in the building. we told we have camera but not working. plus, i am re-file an lawsuit to Ms. Marte. i will show an copy of it.

garages location