New York City Housing Authority / garages location
my name is Tony Bobet, i resided at 1710 Seward Avenue, Bronx, New York City, 10473, Apartment#5-g, Bronx, New York City, the complaint to New York City Housing Authority, SoundView Houses. i have alot of issue. first, i suppose to get regular inspection for Repair Second, Where i will throw the garages. the tenant of where i live at tell me and my brother, Raul to throw garage cross the street and the manager name is, Ms. Marte. plus, i am file an lawsuit with housing manager. I am going on September 20, 2017. important issues that i never had a inspection of my apartment.
Updated by dick gibson, Sep 15, 2017
my name is Tony Bobet. i resided at 1710 Seward Avenue, Bronx, New York City, 10473, Apartment#5-G, i filing an complaint to New York City House Authority, Soundview Houses. the manager do not care about the building. her name is Ms.Marte. the issue i am having, no inspection, another issue, tenant was told to put garbage on the other building cross the street. 1710 Noble Avenue. i have been caught and got in trouble with the manager in the building. we told we have camera but not working. plus, i am re-file an lawsuit to Ms. Marte. i will show an copy of it.
More New York City Housing Authority Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy
- New York City Housing Authority - no heat